Here Goes Nothing..

Chapter 3

I was sitting on my bed in my newly decorated dorm. I looked around and saw my desk and shelfs crammed with my important belongings. I had a few photo frames on the walls and a few band posters. My room was huge! I had my own en suite toilet and my bed was about the size of...ok you get it :D anyway,i just saw that my first class tomorrow was Photography. That was a secret talent of mine. Not even my parents knew. There was a knock on my door,so i got up and answered it. There stood a red-headed girl with crazy curly hair. She was pretty in her own way though. "Hey! im Gabi! and your dorms right beside mine,and i feel the need to show you around,as you wouldn't be sitting in your dorm if you knew what was here!" she blurted out all at once. "Oh,ok cool. Well my names Brooklyn. and what is there here then?" She just grabbed me by the arm,only letting me go to get my purse and my key. Instead of telling me,she showed me.

--

Oh.My,Holy.Coke! There was a cinema in this place,containing about 50 movies playing! There were cafes and shops and all. Then there was a mini shopping center. Ok by now your probably thinking that i'm either dreaming or exagerating. But i wasn't. This boarding school was for people who could afford this.And had a good reputation. I was still taking in everything. I felt Gabi pulling me toward 2 boys. "Hey guys! This is Brooklyn. she just 'moved' here." i liked the way she emphasised the word moved. i didn't know why,but for once in my life, i felt..wanted. And i felt that i belonged here.

--
"Hey brooklyn!i'm Rian and this is Devon." said Rian to me. By now Gabi was snuggling Rian so i'm guessing they were going out. "Hey why don't i show you around and we can grab a smoothie?" said Devon. "Sure" i said,and smiled a grin. But this grin was something new to my lips.

--
"Hahaha i know! I love them too! i swear i've never met someone as cool as you! we have TOO much in common its scary!" Devon said laughing. We were sitted at the fountain. It was about 6PM and me and Devon had been hanging out for a while now. I realised myself thinking: 'wowhe's so hot. my first crush? ok i think i really like him.' i thought. Devon was still laughing about a joke i cracked about an hour ago,and he was just reminded by it.
"Hey wanna go to the piercing studi0o? yeah before you ask,they do have one here. Your parents sign a form if they're okay bout it before you come here." he said. Today i was so over-whelmed that i said,"Hell Yeah!" this new me was...different. I was more alive and optimistic. I also found out i was pretyyyy random.
--
Before i knew it, me and Devon had decided to get piercings next weekend. Devon was walking me to my dorm now. "I'm so happy we met! i havne't had a friend like you in..ever!" we both laughed. Suddenly Devon came closer to me,and i swear he was going to kiss me,but then my phone rang in my pocket. I answered it,"Hello?" .Whoever this was deserved to get chewed out."Oh hey! umm can you wait a sec?" i said back into the phone. "Hey Devon..? i gtta go,but wanna meet up before class tomorrow?" i asked him. "Sure!" said a happy faced Devon,who hugged me.
--
I sighed after my long talk with my mom over the phone. I slid into bed and fell asleep listening to some random song from NeverShoutNever.
--
This life looked like it was gonna be fun,and full of surprises. I didn't realise i found myself looking forward to see Devon tomorrow morning.
And i fell asleep,thinking of Devon Carter.
Maybe my soon to be lover? Or best-friend? Or maybe just aquaintence. Who knew? Not me..Well,not then at least.
♠ ♠ ♠
I was meant to post this earlier,but decided to read a story on here which consisted of over 50 chapters. Long ones. xD Comment? ^__^