Status: CHAPTER SIX UP NOW. PLEASE COMMENT!

Poison

I Ask Myself What Could Go Wrong

It all started on May 13, 2009; it was the Believers Never Die Part Deux tour. I was coming down the stairs from a meet and greet with Fall Out Boy and our eyes locked. Have you ever had that kind of moment? Where you’re just lost in somebody else’s eyes and face so completely you forget what’s going on? I bet you have. Well he smiled at me with this big toothy smile and nodded his head back, beckoning me down the stairs – towards him and his meet and greet. Before I knew it, my feet had led me to stand right in front of this gorgeous man. Mind you, I was only seventeen at the time so every rockstar is was gorgeous at the time; but Jack was special. Always had been, always will be.

“Hey,” I smiled in Jack’s direction as I pushed a piece of my blonde hair behind my hair. Being only five foot and three inches, Jack is a practically a giant to me at six something.

“Hi, I’m Jack,” He stuck out his hand. “What’s your name?”

It took a second of his hand just hanging there before it dawned on me that I should actually reach out and shake it, “Um, Jade.”

Taking his hand back; Jack looked me up and down with a smug look on his face; I felt like I was being judged for probably a split second. But that was before a sly grin broke out on his face and he laughed. Had I said something that was funny?

“A Fall Out Boy girl, huh?” The ice had been broken and I don’t think we ever stopped talking that day. Of course we had to take a brief break when he had to go out on stage and rock Columbus in the fleeting rain. Jack was soon back at my side and leading me towards All Time Low’s bus after their half hour set. I didn’t know what was going on, but maybe if I had at the time. This could’ve turned out differently.

[>>>][<<<]

“So,” Jack started off as we lied comfortably in his bunk. “Do you think your parents will be mad at you?”

I thought about it. For only texting them last night saying I wouldn’t be coming home for awhile and not to worry, that I was fine? Probably, more than that, definitely, for sure, “Yes, but it doesn’t really matter to me.”

Jack looked up at the top of the bunk as his finger curled around pieces of my hair. How did I get here? I keep asking myself that question but I always end up empty-handed. One minute we’re talking and the next we’re kissing; after that I wake up in here, pants off – panties on. That’s good, though.

“You’re giving up you’re family – to be here, you know that?” Jack said this like it was something that I hadn’t already considered. I know that my mom and dad would never approve of Jack, but then again my parents never really approved of me in general; but being with a guy that was five years older than me is something that they would more than frown upon. They would spit, kick and hit me upon it. My parents are ruthless, cruel people.

“I know, but if it came down to a real choice – I would choose to be here, hands down,” It was the honest truth and I don’t regret it. Having regrets in life is as useless as having one shoe. What on earth would you do with that?
♠ ♠ ♠
First Chapter!
Like, Love?
<3