Status: CHAPTER SIX UP NOW. PLEASE COMMENT!

Poison

You Can Take My Life

Jack came back to Baltimore eight months later, just like clockwork. But I highly doubt he was as surprise as he looked when he saw that all of my things were moved out and I had divorce papers in my hands. I had been very, very busy in the past few months. I had gotten a job in New York working with Mark from Glamour Kills and an apartment in Beacon. There wasn't much I would be leaving behind in Maryland - pretty much just Lisa, Danielle and the rest of the guys. I knew this was going to hurt Dani and Lisa a lot, especially with Dani just turning one, I just hope that Lisa knew how much it was killing me too.

When Jack came through the door of the house, which was now bare of nearly half of what it used to have, he threw his bags down and an angry expression came over his face, "You're leaving me, aren't you?"

I couldn't help but start crying. I always thought - through all of my meetings with my lawyer, I would never let Jack see me cry over him; not like this anyway, "Why couldn't you just be honest with me? I knew about Bella - at least when you got ridden of her and why she stopped being my friend, but the tour stop in Hong Kong? You called me at four in the morning, while you were fucking some fan or a whore - I don't know maybe both? But you said my name! My goddamn name. Why couldn't you have just been honest with me from the start Jack? The past ten years have been complete lies haven't they? Every time you told me you loved me... you, you lied to me face; didn't you?"

I tried staring at Jack dead in the eye but he wouldn't look at me. Maybe some part of what I had said sunk in and maybe, just maybe we could work all of this out. There was still a part of me that was hoping that we could fix all of our problems. That I could shred this divorce papers and Jack will go to marriage counseling with me. We could have a real fairytale like he promised me in the beginning - Like the way it first felt when I stared into his eyes back at the Fall Out Boy concert.

But just then, Jack spoke and the dim light of hope in my mind vanished completely. His voice dripped with anger and suddenly, for the first time in ten years I was scared of Jack - He never sounded so... meanacing and otherworldly.

"You are not divorcing me and you're not moving out. Oh and I think Marky is going to call anytime now and fire you from that little job of your at Glam," Jack stepped towards me and as I back up from where I was standing, tripped over my own feet and fell into the wall.

Jack ran towards me and pushed me up against the wall, his hands squeezing tightly on my arms. I bit my lip to try and stop my self from screaming out from the pain at the back of my head and now my arms - but it was useless, Jack was pressing too hard.

"!!!!!" (a/n: I don't know how to write a scream) I screamed out but Jack pressed harder. But suddenly, as I countinued screaming, the throbbing pain in my arms subsided and begain in my neck. It took me a second to realize that Jack was now trying to silence me, premantely.
♠ ♠ ♠
Happy Birthday Jack Bassam Barakat!
No - for any of you who are thinking this is the end.
We're a little ways a way from that!
Stay tuned and ALL of your Q's will have an A
(hopefully!)
<3