In The End

Chapter 11

Rachel’s POV

“Rachel, have you ever thought about putting Delilah into a music school or something?” Frank asked me. “Yeah Rach, she’s an amazing singer and she really puts her heart and soul into it. She could go really far.” Gerard said smiling. “Yeah, I’ve asked her if she wanted to go to one. She said maybe when she gets out of high school. I’m gonna go get Lilah for supper and Mikey too if he’s out there.” I got a chorus of “ok’s” and “alrights”. I was about to open the door when I saw Mikey holding Delilah’s face. She must’ve been upset because he was wiping her face with his thumbs. I wanted to run outside when I saw them leaning forward. Frank saw too and held me back. “Rach, he’s a good guy. I trust him. He won’t hurt her. Plus she’s a smart girl. She knows what she’s comfortable with. She will make the right choices and if they happen to be wrong, then well she knows we’re here for her.” He said kissing me gently. We turned and watched the scene unfold. They leaned forward and kissed briefly. Lilah pulled away and said something. I decided it was a good time to call them in for supper. I watched as she came to the house, leaving him standing right where he was. I hope Frankie’s right about this.
♠ ♠ ♠
Uh oh. Mama is worried.