In The End

Chapter 18

Delilah’s POV

*TIME ELAPSE 6 MONTHS*

Today is the day I’m going to get back at Dad. Oh! Mikey and I have officially been dating for 6 months. EEP! Yes. I just said EEP. Don’t like it? Kiss my ass. I got up, showered yada yada. You get the idea. Then, yes you guessed it, I went downstairs. When I walked into the kitchen, Brian was drinking coffee. “Hey, Bri.” “Hi, Li.” “Can you take me to the pet shop?” “Um sure? Could this have anything to do with getting back at your dad?” “Yup.” I smiled slyly. “Hmm okay, I’m in.” “YAY!” “So when do you want to go?” “Can we go now?” “Sure.” “Okay. I’m going to go tell Mom and Dad.” “Okay.” I ran upstairs and told Mom and Dad that me and Brian were going out for a bit. “Okay, I’m ready.” “Alright.” The drive was silent but a comfortable silent. “So what are you getting?” he asked as we got out of the car. “I’m getting a spider because Dad is terrified of them. He thinks I forgot all about getting back at him. Hehe.” I replied. “Wow. You are evil.” He said chuckling.

“May I help you?” Asked the store owner. “Yes, do you have any tranchulas?” “Oh, yes we have a couple left.” He said as he led us back to the spiders. “We have a male and a female.” “I’ll take them both.” “Okay. That will be $20.00 please.” I paid the man and we left. We stopped by the park on the way home. “I can’t believe you bought spiders. Your dad’s going to freak.” “Oh I know. And that’s the point. I told him the 1st time he threw me in the pool that he would regret it if he did it again. And guess what, he will.” He chuckled. “Brian? Why do you always glare at Mikey whenever you see us together?” He sighed. “Because I like you. A lot.” I just stared at him. “I like you too.” I told him. And before I could say or do anything he leaned in and kissed me. I know I should’ve pulled away but I just couldn’t. The feel of his lips on mine felt amazing. They were rough but soft at the same time. I was mesmerized by the gentleness of his kiss. I was lost in the kiss when Mikey popped into my head. Now I’m wondering, what am I going to tell Mikey?