In The End

Chapter 2

Omniscient POV

Rachel sat on the couch next to Matt as he switched the TV on. Rachel closed her eyes and began to fall asleep when Matt suddenly turned the volume up. Rachel opened her eyes to see Matt smiling at her. “Turn it down, man. I’m trying to sleep.” She said smacking his arm playfully. Matt grabbed Rachel’s wrist and she laughed again. “Oh, so it’s like that is it?” Rachel asked thinking Matt was just playin around. He pulled on her wrist causing her to jerk towards him. “Ouch!” She exclaimed still laughing but she was interrupted by Matt pressing his lips on against hers. She squealed in shock and pulled away. “Matt! What the hell do you think you’re doing?!” I’m with Frank. You know that.” She said moving away from him. “Fuck Frank!” Matt exclaimed. “Yeah, that’s kinda what I do.” She replied worriedly. Matt suddenly lunged forwards grabbing the back of Rachel’s neck and pulling her forward once again to kiss her. Rachel squealed again but this time in pain. Matt had begun pulling her hair to make her kiss him back. Matt opened his mouth and forced his tongue into hers.

She finally saw her chance and pushed him away. She got up heading for the door of the hotel room. Matt seemed to be one step ahead of her. Matt got to the door before Rachel and stood in front of it blocking her escape. “Matt please don’t do this to me.” Rachel begged her best friend with tears in her eyes. She dared to look around for another escape and found the balcony door was open. She turned to run towards the door but Matt grabbed her wrist and pulled her so their bodies were close. “I’ve wanted this for a long time, ever since you and Frank started dating. Nine months, two weeks, and four days ago.” Matt said breathing in Rachel’s ear. “What kind of psycho are you?” Rachel asked sobbing. “Shut the fuck up, woman! Did I tell you to speak?” Matt said before slapping her to the floor. She began screaming for help at the top of her lungs. “You’re such a stupid bitch, Rach. Nobody can hear you. Why do you think I turned the music up?” Matt said walking towards her. She managed to get up and stagger to the phone. She picked it up and dialed ‘nine-one’ but as she was about to press the second ‘one’, Matt took the phone from her and smashed it against the wall.