In The End

Chapter 3

Omniscient POV

“I’ve had enough of your messing now Rach, I’ve tried being nice and you just go and throw it back in my face.” Matt said. He pulled Rachel to him and kissed her as hard as he could while pushing her against the wall. Matt then began pulling up her dress up. “NO!” Rachel screamed, fighting against him. “Please don’t do this. Just kill me. I’d rather you do that then rape me.” Rachel sobbed, still trying to get free of Matt’s vise grip. “You know it’ll hurt a lot less if you don’t struggle.” Matt said. “Please, Matt, don’t do this. What will the guys think?” What Rachel had said had managed to get Matt to stop for a fraction of a second. “They won’t believe you. They’ve known me longer.” Matt said. “Yeah, but I’m Frank’s girlfriend and Riley’s sister, she’ll believe me and if she does Gerard definitely will.” Rachel said then spit in Matt’s face. “Well you’re not going to tell anyone because if you do I’ll come after you.” Matt said then slapped her across the face once again. He pulled her dress up further and started unzipping her jeans. “I HOPE YOU FUCKING DIE FOR THIS!” Rachel yelled as Matt pulled her jeans and undergarments down. Matt just laughed and pulled his jeans and boxers down. As he slid into her she screamed. “Are you a virgin?” He asked sinisterly as he slammed back into her. Rachel cried out in pain and Matt just laughed. “Fuck no; you can’t take that away from me. At least Frank will always have been my first.” Rachel said crying harder as she felt herself ache.

She then felt something warm and wet running down her legs. She was bleeding. He’d actually made her bleed when he slammed into her. “YOU FUCKING BASTARD! I’M FUCKING BLEEDING! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU!” She screamed at him. He finally slammed into her one last time, the hardest he’d done, and she screamed out in pure agony. He slid out of her and pulled his jeans back up. “That was fun”. He said smiling sinisterly down at the woman he loved. Rachel had stood up and got her cloths righted while he laughed at her misery. “So is this”. She kicked him in the balls as hard as she possibly could and ran to the room she and Frank shared. She slammed the door shut and locked it behind her. She heard Matt yell after her. “REMEMBER RACH! IF YOU TELL ANYONE, I WILL GET YOU!” She grabbed a pillow and cried into it. She could slightly smell Frank’s cologne on it which only made her cry harder. She lay there thinking about everything that just happened. A flashback of when her and Frank first met popped into her mind.