In The End

Chapter 4

Omniscient POV

Rachel was walking down the road. The wind blowing in her face and making her cheeks pink. She had her hood up and her zipper was up to her chin. She walked past two guys when she heard one of them wolf whistle. When she turned around to smile at them she found that they had stopped and done the same. One of the guys was wearing a black hoodie, black skinny jeans, and a faded Smashing Pumpkins t-shirt. He had sunglasses on but what instantly caught Rachel’s attention was his lip and nose piercings. The other one had big bright red hair. He was wearing a black Misfits hoodie, black jeans, and sunglasses as well. Rachel stood still just looking at them and taking in their appearance. As she was taking them in, she didn’t notice that they had started moving towards her. When she did notice she smiled shyly and looked down at her converse. “Hi.” The guy with the piercings said. “Hey.” Rachel replied. She held her hand out for them to shake. The man with the red hair shook it but what surprised her was when the man with the piercings slowly brought her hand to his lips and kissed the back of it. Such a simple motion made her go weak in the knees. “I’m Rachel.” She said gaining back her composure. “I’m Frank and this is Ray.” He said motioning to his friend. Rachel looked up and smiled at them.

She recognized their names but couldn’t quite place them. So she let it drop since they were both very common names. The three of them began walking and talking like they had been friends forever. They came across a Starbucks and Frank invited her in for coffee. They sat in a booth and ordered. Five minutes later the waitress brought their drinks over to their table. Rachel put her hood down and ruffled her purple hair. “Whoa! I love your hair.” Frank said picking up a lock and admiring it. “Thank you.” Rachel blushed. Frank pulled down his hood also. He had what looked like a Mohawk but it wasn’t spiked up. The sides of his hair were dyed red. Rachel’s jaw dropped. “I know. I’m ugly.” Frank said taking his glasses off. “No, no, I just realized where I’ve seen you before.” Rachel smiled. “Oh.” Frank said smiling. “I can’t believe it. Why are you talking to me? I mean, you guys are famous.” Rachel said “We’re not famous and why wouldn’t we talk to you. I mean you’re awesome.” Frank said. Ray choked on his drink and Frank smacked him on the back of the head. Rachel blushed and looked away. “I’m going to go to the restroom.” Rachel said still blushing.

When she got there she took a deep breath and re-did her eyeliner. She smiled for the first time in a while. Rachel had been depressed for months, ever since her father passed away. She walked out of the bathroom and was tapped lightly on the shoulder. She turned around to see Frank smiling shyly at her. “Yeah?” She asked. “Um, I…” Frank stuttered but then stopped. He leaned in and kissed her softly. Rachel kissed back putting her arms around his neck while Frank put his hands on her hips, pulling her closer to him. He opened his mouth begging for her tongue to enter. Rachel smiled into the kiss and slid her tongue inside his mouth. That was Rachel and Frank’s first kiss. Shortly after Frank and Rachel began dating, Frank asked her officially to be his girlfriend. She went away with him for the weekend with him and his friends. That’s when she found out that her sister had been dating Gerard, Frank’s best friend. Things were amazing.
♠ ♠ ♠
It gets better I promise.