In The End

Chapter 5

Omniscient POV

*End Flashback*

That night Rachel laid awake thinking about what had happened to her only hours before. She looked over at the love of her life. He lay there sleeping, totally clueless of earlier events. Rachel reached out and lightly brushed her hand over his cheek. Frank stirred and she quickly moved away. Frank tried to reach out to her but she moved away once again. “Rachel, Baby, what’s wrong?” “Nothing; why do you ask?” “Because every time I try to touch you or something, you pull away.” “Did it ever occur to you that maybe I don’t want to be touched?” She snapped. “Oh, I’m sorry.” He said. Rachel could hear the hurt in his voice. He was just about to get up to go smoke when she grabbed his arm. Rachel pulled him down and kissed him passionately. Next thing Rachel knew they were pulling at each other’s clothing and making love. An hour later Rachel was snuggled close to a sleeping Frank. She looked at him. He looked so peaceful while he slept. Rachel got up and ran to the bathroom. She emptied her stomach in the toilet. Afterwards she looked in the mirror and realized; she couldn’t do it. She couldn’t go on living with a secret that was eating away at her. She couldn't look at the man she loved every single day knowing that eventually the horrible secret she now was forced to keep, would force it's way out in one way or another; and when it did, it would destroy Frank. She couldn't get up in the morning and go down to breakfast with her friends, pretending everything was okay, just to look up and see HIS face smirking back at her. Rachel went out, got dressed, and packed a bag. Before she left she gave him one last kiss and whispered five words to him, though she knew he couldn’t hear her. “I will always love you.” Those were the last words she would ever speak to him; or so she thought.

*TIME ELAPSE 17 YEARS LIVING IN HUNTINGTON BEACH, CALIFORNIA*

After that night, Rachel had moved to Huntington Beach, California. She got a small apartment and a job at a small but popular coffee shop owned and run by her now best friend Elizabeth Sheppard. Elizabeth was Rachel's rock when she found out about Delilah. She told Liz everything about her past that led her here and Elizabeth had helped Rachel every way she possibly could to make being a single mother easier on her. "Rach, your daughter is here." Elizabeth called. “Thank you.” “No problem, she’s in the back Lilah, go on in.” said Liz. “Thanks Aunty Liz.” Lilah said giving Elizabeth a hug. “You’re welcome Sweetie.” “Hey, Mom.” Hey, Honey. How was school?” Rachel asked her daughter. “Ugh. It sucked, AGAIN! Oh well. At least it’s summer time now.” Lilah shrugged. “HEY, LILAH? CAN YOU COME HELP ME UP FRONT FOR A SEC?” Liz shouted/asked. “YEAH! I’LL BE RIGHT THERE!” She shouted back. “I’ll be right back, Mom.” “Okay, Sweetie.” Delilah went to help Liz up front when a small crowd came into the coffee shop. They were on a role when the MCR boys walked in. Both Elizabeth and Lilah recognized them but kept it professional because 1) they didn’t want to attract attention from other customers, 2) they didn’t want to embarrass the guys or themselves(considering they’re both huge fans), and 3) they really didn’t want a restraining order against them for acting insane. Rachel didn’t notice they were there when she took a drink to a customer, but they noticed her alright. “HOLY SHIT!” screamed Mikey in a very high pitched girly scream before passing out.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay so I've been doing some editing to make things flow a little better and to sound better. Some names and things have changed as well.