In The End

Chapter 7

Omniscient POV

“H-How do you know? What are you talking about?” Frank asked calmly. “Well, in all honesty, I don’t know for sure.” Rachel admitted sadly. “What do you mean you don’t know?” Frank asked getting a bit upset. “W-Where’s Matt?” She asked Frank with tears in her eyes. “He got kicked out of the band because he kept screwing up on stage.” Frank replied. Rachel nodded debating whether or not to tell him then decided he had the right to know. Besides, it was too late to turn back now. “The night I was acting distant from you…” “Oh, you mean the night you left me for no reason?” “Yes.” She replied weakly. “Continue.” “Well, that night after everyone left…” She took a deep breath and continued. “Matt raped me.” “Oh shit Rach. I should’ve known you had a good reason for being distant. But, wait, why didn’t you tell me and leave instead?” Frank asked trying to piece things together. “Because Matt said that if I ever told anyone, he’d come after me.” She said.

There was a short silence. “So who do you think or want to be Delilah’s dad?” Frank asked Rachel calmly. “HOLY CRAP! FRANK! THIS CHICK LOOKS JUST LIKE YOU!” Gerard yelled from across the room. “Well I guess we know she’s yours.” Rachel giggled. “I missed you so much, Rach. I never gave up on looking for you and I never stopped loving you. And now that I know I…we have a daughter I know that I love and want you even more than I already do.” By the time Frank was finished saying all this, Rachel was in tears. “Honey, please don’t cry. I didn’t mean to make you sa..” He was cut off by Rachel kissing him with as much passion as she could muster at the moment. “I love you too, Frankie. I never stopped either. I haven’t been with anyone since you” Rachel said breathlessly when they pulled away. Frank smiled and kissed Rachel again.