Status: Finished.

I'll Never Let Them Hurt You

Rage

Chloe's POV.

"H-Hayden?" I heard Leana stutter.

My eyes snapped open. They then darted towards the direction where Leana's voice came from. There she was, craddling Hayden in her arms, trying to keep pressure on the wound.

Her make-up had completely clouded her face. You could see the faded black lines running down her cheeks from where her fresh tears had taken her mascara on a unpleasant journey.

My heart wrenched in my chest at the sight. I hated seeing Leana like this. Her and Hayden are probably the closest best friends you could ever meet. Their friendship is so tight it's incredible. Nothing could ever split them up.

I shakily rose to my feet, trying to take in everything that was happening. My gaze observed everyone's expressions. No one was doing anything. They were just sitting there, staring at the scene. I felt my anger get the better of me.

"Why the fuck are you all just sitting there!" I exploded.

Everyone besides Leana and Hayden looked towards me. I suddenly felt self-conscious, but that didn't stop my rage.

"Well c'mon! Answer me! Hayden is fucking dying and you're all just sitting on your asses like nothing's even going on! I can't believe you all! Call the fucking ambulance for crying out loud!"

My throat burned from all this anger I was unleashing. I then faced the officers, tears streaming down my face.

"And you!" I pointed at my victims. "You call yourself coppers? You're not suppose to just stand there while Doug fires a gun in the direction of so many innocent people! He's probably supposed to be in jail right now! I want you to arrest him, kill him for all I care, now."

I could feel the heat rising to my face. I knew I was bright red. But I needed to let this rage out before I did something I would regret.

After a few agonizingly slow seconds, everyone begun to move again, finally coming to their senses. Zacky was on the phone to the ambulance while Jimmy had run over.

"Jeez, you've got a pair of lungs on ya', haven't you?" He wrapped his arms around me, cuddling me close.

"I'm sorry." I sobbed.

"For what?"

"It's just that, no one was doing anything. It was like they didn't care that Hayden is-" My lip trembled before I could finish the sentence.

"Hey, hey." Jimmy shushed me. "He's going to be fine. You know Hayden, he may be a lover, but he sure is a fighter aswell."

I sighed as Jimmy wiped my tears away.

"Promise me he'll be okay."

Jimmy looked straight into my eyes. "I promise."

He then attached his lips to mine and I smiled at how gentle he was.

We pulled away, entwined our fingers and walked towards the ambulance that had just arrived.
♠ ♠ ♠
HOLY CRAP ITS ALMOST BEEN A MONTH.. I think.
I'm sooooooorry I havent updated in ages. Alot of stuffs been going on. But it's the summer holidays now so I'm hoping I'll be able to get this story finished :D.
My god, Year 10 in September. *scream*
I am so not ready for the real world >.<

Comments are appreciated :3
<33