Status: Finished.

I'll Never Let Them Hurt You

Suspense

"Get up." The Jimmy imposter repeated.

I couldn't move. I was too overwhelmed by fear. Part of me was wishing this was a dream.

"I said get up, you bitch!" He yelled and seized some of my jet black hair.

He dragged me from my bed as a tear ran down my face. I quickly wiped it away when I hit the floor with a loud thud. I couldn't let this stranger know I was afraid.

I stare up at the intruder. My green eyes widened as I was met by a familiar dark gaze.

"You- you... Doug?" I questioned.

He grinned, obviously trying to charm me.

"Miss me, sugar?"

I almost gagged. Doug was my ex-boyfriend. But he got sent to jail for drugs and murder and I wanted nothing more to do with him.

My mind flooded with all sorts of questions, aswell as fear.

"How did you escape? How did you get in? Why are you-"

I was cut off by his finger silencing my lips.

"Shh." He said.

I cringed and slapped his hand away.

He growled. "You shouldn't of done that, sugar."

I took a step back and my back hit the bedroom door. I cursed under my breath. He chuckled and pinned me against the door. I gulped. Why can't this be a dream?

"Now, stay there sugar while I go find some tape."

He kissed my lips and left the room.

I furiously scrubbed at my mouth. Sick bastard.

An idea popped into my head. It would probably be the last thing I ever do, but right now, I don't care.

I rushed to grab my phone. I then locked the bedroom door. I ran into the walk-in wardrobe that me and Jimmy shared and locked that aswell. I furiously searched through my contacts untill I found Jimmy. I dialed his number and waited.

It felt like my heart was about to explode inside of my chest.

Hurry up, Jimmy!
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys. I'm bored so here's another update :3

Comments are amazing. <3