Status: Finished.

I'll Never Let Them Hurt You

Reunion

I heard a gasp and I opened my eyes

His icy, blue eyes melted into my emeralds. I felt tears prick my eyes as I got lifted up to my feet.

The position we were previously in was very unusual. I had somehow managed to land on my back, with this person ontop of me, even though I was the one who did the tackling.

His arms wrapped around my fragile body as I wrapped mine around his skinny, but muscular frame. I didn't want to let go. I could tell he didn't either. He squeased me tighter as my tears once again, delicatly started pouring out onto his clothed chest.

I heard him sniff and I looked up into his eyes.

"I thought I'd lost you." His voice trembled.

I wiped a tear that crawled down his cheek with my sleeve, trying to stop myself from crying all over again. This scared me. I've never seen him cry before.

"Jimmy, you could never lose me." I smiled, hoping that my voice didn't crack.

He grinned and pulled me into a slow, loving kiss.

We pulled away from eachother a minute or so later and had another little hugging session. I felt more arms wrap around us and I smiled, knowing who they were.

"Group hug!" Val yelled and everyone chuckled.

"God, I love you guys." I whispered.

"And we love you, Choo. You gave us quite a scare." Johnny spoke.

I muffed an apology into Jimmy's neck as I had somehow been picked up and wrapped around him.

I felt him gulp. I grinned into his neck. I love having that effect on him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry its short guysss.

Comments? <3