Status: Finished.

I'll Never Let Them Hurt You

Battle

A dramatic, slow clap alerted everyone's attention as I slid down from Jimmy's body to stand on my own two feet.

I once again froze at who it was and shrunk back in fear. Jimmy seemed to notice this and stood infront of me, trying to shield me from the danger.

Johnny and Val stood either side of me and held my hands while Matt, Lacey, Zacky and Leana joined Jimmy at the front in shielding me. Something caught my attention.

"Where's Brian, Michelle, Gena and Hayden?" I whispered to no one in particular.

"Brian and Michelle got completly wasted, so we told them to go home because we knew they would get hurt." Johnny answered.

I rolled my eyes. Trust them.

"And we told Gena and Hayden to look after them, since they're the only responsible ones in the gang." Val finished.

I nodded, taking in this new information.

"Okay, you guys know the plan?" Jimmy asked.

Everyone nodded, besides me, earning a few grunted 'yeahs'.

"The guys were formulating a plan while we were talking." Johnny informed me, noticing my confused expression.

I smiled, mentally thanking him.

"I'm sorry to interupt your little get-together, but I do believe that girl belongs to me." Doug announced, pointing his index finger straight towards me.

I heard Jimmy growl.

"She doesn't belong to anyone, you faggot." Matt spat.

"Oh, but I believe she does." Doug smirked.

Johnny's grip on my hand tightened as Doug took a step forward. I looked up at him. His eyes were bloodshot and full of vengeance.

I hadn't realised he had been crying. This made my heart ache. I hate seeing my best friend cry. Johnny looked down at me just as I turned away. I hope I wasn't staring at him for too long.

He squeased my hand and nodded to Jimmy, who looked like he was about to explode with rage and fury. Jimmy then lunged forward while Matt and Zacky had darted to either side of Doug, tackling him to the ground.

They sat on his anorexic arms, holding him down while Jimmy was straddling his waist, throwing all his strengh at him, hopefully making him feel as much pain and regret as possible.

Doug's legs were continuously flailing about, in an attempt to kick Jimmy, so Lacey dropped her weight on him, pinning him to the ground.

He then howled in pain as Leana striked him in the balls with her high heeled boot.

"That's what you get for messing with our girl." She spat in his battered face.

During all of this madness, I had been dragged around the corner by Johnny and Val. Val was currently on the phone to the police, telling them about Doug. Johnny had his arms wrapped around me, whispering it would be okay as I cried into his chest.

"Die, mother fucker, die!" I heard Jimmy scream.

I shuddered. I never knew he could be so violent.
♠ ♠ ♠
I don't think anyone's actually reading this.. Should I continue? <3