Status: Completed!

Simple Math: Hate=Love

Part 11

****************Fast Forward to Home*************

Today was the happiest day of the whole motherfucking week!!!!!!!!!!! He was in school! He doen’t know I like him! I acted casual arounf him!!! WOOOTT!!! I danced around being the weirdo I am. Also today I’m going to a concert with my BFFLs and also seeing KIMMMMMMMMM again! How can this wonderful Friday go wrong?
“Off to take a shower” I sung happily for the first time in the past few days.
In the shower I was busy dreaming about weird random stuff that CAN happen to Eric and I but that’s not likely to happen. Hehe but they were some cute *cough* naughty *cough* thinking. :D
Out the shower I skipped almost slipping but recovering quickly I got all dressed. I slipped on the tightest pants *cough* Casey’s pants *cough* possible. Girlie looking like her? Nope not at all it was plain black. Along with the pants I wore a blue-ish flannel shirt. Though the pants wasn’t slipping at all I wore my metal pyramid spiked belt. All set and now to hair. I got out a brush, hairspray, and my straightening ironer.
It was the same routine everyday so I got done in a matter of minutes.
Tired and happy, glad, excited and all those mixed emotion like I was pmsing I hopped downstairs to watch CHOWDERRRR!!! WOOT!!! It’s like the best show invented!!!!! OMG! This episode is my fav. Choweder episode: The Heavy Sleeper. Just as it was about to end the door bell rung and it wasn’t even 7pm. Who was it?
“I told you I was coming to see the picture! But you just had to run home!” Someone screamed into my ears as I opened my door.
“Why are you yelling!?!?!?!?!” I yelled back using all my power to do so as my hands went behind myself to do so.
“Because I freaking got lost and I have to go!” Eric yelled back again.
“Well you can‘t see it! Like I said!!!”
“Give me the project!!! I need to see if you didn‘t mess it up!”
“LIKE I WOULD!!” then his body bumped my shoulder as he walked in, “OMG!!! HELP SOMEONE HELPP!!!! THEIFFFF!!!” I screamed.
“Why are you so annoying?”
“Am not.” I kinda liked fighting with him. It was my only way of communicating other then giggling really madly. HEHEHEEHEHE.
Eric sighed, “Well I have to go now.”
Am I skilled or what? Wait…What am I skilled at? Making people get out of my house or being annoying? I sniffed at the last part. Sometimes looking back in middle school and in freshie year kinda hurt how you would throw such rude remarks at me. Especially when he once shouted at me looking at me like he was going to f*cking rip my head off.
I watched at the built body run off. His boot shoe lace untied as his pants hunf low but a bullet belt to still make it hang. Sighing, I closed the door and switched the channel to Spondgebob SquarePants.
While watching it the door rung againa and this time I knew who it was. Casey popped out and I being totally slow walked to my shoes.
“Awww. Puppy why such a long face?”
“No reason. Just a bit tired.”
“OMG! LUKEY A GIRL!!! Are you PMSing???” Shawn cheered.
“NOOOO!!!!! El gasp I have been discovered I must escape sexily.” I laughed as I recited the Airbender parody. Those were the times.

******************Fast Forward to Concert**********************
OMGOMGOMGOMOGMOGM!!! KIMMY! Her hair! It was BLONDE and SHORT! That’s new VER new. But it matched everything her personality and her style she basically just looked like P!nk! Unless…She was pink but disguised as Kim…The world may never know.
“Well, what are you waiting for? Lets go silly Luke as always.” her husky voice gave out a laugh. I chuckled too holding her arm as we went through the big corwd of people. It was amazing how a little band had the whole town come and see them. Amazinggg!
Four people walked on stage and you couldn’t believe who one of them were. His black hair spiked just as I saw it earlier. His pants hanging low except that same exact belt that held it up and that shirt that written guitarist perfect description of what kind of member he was in the band. Who would’ve guess in a thousand years that Eric was in this band and me seeing this band and seeing this concert, may my fairytale just come true?