Status: Completed!

Simple Math: Hate=Love

Part 14

Rare but true .:: E R I C ‘ S P O V::.
The concert was f*cking amazing! The crowd was amazing and there was hell lot of hot girls and boys. But, did you f-ing see that person get punched in the face I wanted to hysterically crack up. I love mosh pits!
*******************FAST FORWARD END CONCERT BACKSTAGE*********************

“Yo, Eric. Beer?” Phil asked tossing the a beer bottle at me. In one gulp I finished wanting more and more. There I totally zoomed out of it but still knew kinda of what was going on. Sometimes things moved around and my foot twisted but I managed still walk normal. I was heading to the exit till I heard from the boys bathroom someone cursing to themselves. The voice sounded sweet enough so I walked in there.
“E-eric?”
(Need the recap?)
My eyes fluttered open as I woke up to the same lame black ceiling of my bedroom. God, I have to repaint that one day it’s getting boring. Jus about to get up I fell back with what fell like something hitting against my head. D*mn hangover. As tired as I still was I went to my bathroom and got the medicine found inside the mirror. Wow, I’m such a sneaky b*tch. I chuckled to myself, my voice still rasp from no water. I swallowed my medicine and there it began my day. I got dress into some random sh*t I found in my closet and spiked the back of my hair up just like any other day. My bed was still a mess but I didn’t give a crapples because I was too lazy. Ringggg! Rinnggg!!
“What!” I growled as I picked up my cell phone I wasn’t in the mood for it.
“Dude, chill. It‘s Kai. I‘ve been thinking…”
“Of what?”
“Of that chick!”
“And you called me because?”
“BECAUSE I‘VE FUCKING FALLEN!”
“And?”
“I don‘t know what to do…” Can Kai get any stupider?
“And I am to help you by?”
“Give me some of you d*mn lady attracting advice!”
“Uhhh…Got none.”
“Dick.”
“So true.”
“Meet up later when Mr. Grumpy-Pants lightens?”
“Sure sure. Whatever.” That was the most stupidest conversation ever! I just wasted minutes of my fucking life! And there’s 39 messages on my cell because of him!

**********Let’s let Eric lighten up :D**************

I finally got off my lazy ass and called up Kai again, “Yo. Come pick me up?”
“Alright now! Let‘s go to the mall. I know someone is there. If you know what I mean if you don‘t then cough cough Kim. That beauty that YOU will help me get by being my right wing man.”
“You scare me sometimes Kai. I wonder what would happen to your fans if they found out that you were a creepy stalker that has a good voice.”
“Oh shut you~ Now I‘m trying to focus on driving see ya in five.” Interesting I was going to be his right wing man…sure… If the chicks hot I’m jacking her.
***********AT THE MALL :O******************
I walked in and I could I already see my targets. And no I’m not gonna rape them, God! You think I’m a rapist? Shhheshhh you should at least give me a little credit for keeping down my ever so growing hormones.
“SHIT! Eric! She‘s there!”
“What the f*ck? That‘s a guy!”
“NO!”
“Dude, that‘s a guy. His name is Luke. He‘s my partner is art.”
“NO! LOOK BESIDE THAT DUDE! THAT CHICK!”
“Oh haha. Wow you‘ve fallen for her? Are you sure you didn‘t bump your head or just want to sleep with her?”
“Yeah! I am motherl*cking sure!”
And there MY little mall adventure started -.- YES! Just a bit GRUMPY!