Status: Completed!

Simple Math: Hate=Love

Part 15

Lukey’s POV k thanks
I woke up tiredly as I moved my head to see where I was. As I sat up a pain in my chest radiated through my body and the flashes returned. The memories that had stained my mind…Make it stop…make it stop. It was then when I felt a tear drip down did I eventually break down. Love…why does it have to hurt? Never in my life did I asked for this. Guess God was telling me to die… Never knew why I was alive…
I jumped as I heard a ring in the room. RINGG~ RINGG!! I finally decided to pick up and a girl too hyper to breath blabbered on till she ended with a question.
“What?” I asked dully.
“Lukey, how ya feeling?”
“Fine…” No! Horrible…Just horrible…
“Good! I need a shopping partner right now and I know you know fashion so wanna come? Pleaseee! I‘m in town only for this weekend then I‘m going back to the college.”
“Okay then Kimmy.” Dull. Boring. Stupid. Sick. Morning! I stood up and went to the bathroom. After brushing my teeth and all with the hair I finally got dressed in a black and white long sleeve
shirt and with baggy skinny jeans that hung to my ass. As for a belt I used my rainbow one belt.
What is wrong with me…? Why is my heart hurting? It feels like…like an caged animal clawing at my chest and bouncing all over the place. I hate this feeling…and this me that I was before.
My hands suddenly clawed my wrist. I remember that feeling. Took me away from that beast lashing at me from the inside. I just want it to go away. My nails dug into my wrist and I could feel my eyes water as a low whimper escaped my throat. Why?
BEEP! BEEP!
With a second of realization I jumped and ran down the stairs taking along my black high top converse. Wanting someone with me so that me never comes back I dashed into the Kim’s car as we rode away.

*****FF MALL****
We headed into Spencer’s for an hour as Kimmy was deciding on necklaces and pins. Yes pins! They are awesome so if you don’t like them you can suck my dick…okay…I really don’t mean that…just pretend that you never heard a word from me.
As for I in the shop was looking at the few selections of band t shirts (Our Spencer‘s here doesn‘t have much t-shirts it‘s small you can say I don‘t know about you people) There was Korn, Three Days Grace, Avenged Sevenfold, Slipknot, and a few more that I did recognize but whatever we’re going to Hot Topic next with a bigger selection.
Getting thirsty we went to the food court to order but that’s when all fell apart…