Status: Completed!

Simple Math: Hate=Love

Part 18

********FF MONDAY SCHOOL D: **************

Luke’s POV

The morning came but I didn’t want to go; he was going to be there. Like all the mornings Casey and Shawn came but I wasn’t going to school. I’m skipping. I kinda felt light headed.
“Hey Shawney! Casey!” I cheerfully said though dieing inside, “I‘m not going to school.”
“Aww LukeyBear why not?”
“Uhh. I have to go to a trip so can you uh… pack a week of soup for me today?”
“Sure, baby!”
“Well, see ya later at 5.” I said closing the front door. Sh*t, I just lied! I suck at it! And I lied! Anything else new? Yes! I feel horrible!

*****FF to 5PM*****
The doorbell rung and I knew who it was. It was my soup being delivered. I walked a slowly to the door.
“Lukey!!” Shawn yelled pouncing onto me.
“Shawney!!” I followed along hugging back.
“Soupey!” Casey failed. Haha. Taking the containers of soup a smile planted on Casey’s face.
“What‘s so funny?”
“We got you CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIESS!!!” Great. More guilt! Why?
“Thank youuu!!” I spat out trying to hide all the guilt as I started chewing the insides of my mouth. Just remembering about school made me think about the painting, “Ughh Casey?”
“Yeah sweety.”
“Can you give a project to Eric?”
“Eric?”
“Eric.”
“Eric Eric?”
“Yeah Eric Eric.”
“Okay thannn….” I skipped up the stairs getting the canvas for the art project. Hopefully it’ll be in good hands. I put a cloth over the canvas handing it over to Casey.

ERIC’S POV (It‘s gonna be his POV for a bit)

I went to school today. Eager to ask Luke why he freaked out but he wasn’t there except it rather mental friends. They knowing Luke wasn’t here had a bit of a frown. Was it because of me? Pfft.
Tuesday and the scene girl Casey walked up to me. Did she know what happened? Did it have to deal with me? But before I could ask she handed a canvas to me and glared at me. Was the world hating on me?
Wednesday came and I had enough of this no show. My plan? It was after school where I saw Shawn. I dragged the ADD dweeb to the boy’s bathroom grabbing him by his collar as he tried to squirm I held him up against the wall.
“Where the fuck is he?”
“Who?”
“You know what I mean?”
“H-he went o-on a tr-trip.” he stuttered.
“Oh, don‘t use that foolish trick on me. Tell me now.” I demanded.
“He said he was going on a trip. But he‘s not. He lied and he‘s staying home.”
“Where is his house?”
“Why do you want to know?”
“Tell me!”
“What if I don‘t?”
“I know you love Casey,” I growled, “if you don‘t want her hurt by me then tell me.”
“You love Lucas! So therefore you can‘t!” Like a strong gust of wind it blew me over. That statement was it true…I loved him…?

Shocking? Nah. I know I didn't build up on Shawn and Casey but maybe at one part I will. ;3

Motherf*cking bold isnt working I swear that my laptop will break in half because I'm pissed off at it D:<