Status: Completed!

Simple Math: Hate=Love

Part 4

……..oO0.……..Fast Forward to Lunch Time K’thanks……..oO0.……..

“Lukey? No lunch as always?” Casey asked with as pout of concern.
“Yup!” I replied.
“Take my fries!!” she pleaded more than offered.
“Nah, I just want a cookie!” I brushed off. Then magically out of nowhere a cookie fell out of the sky and in front of me.
“Surprise!” Shawn yelled from behind.
“Oh my! A cookie? Thank you!” I giggled and slowly nibbled away.
“Oh yeah, Luke? I know that you‘ve never gone to a concert with any of us…but you see Kimmy has 3 extra tickets that she didn‘t need because her friends ditched and gave them to me soooo….Would you like to come with Casey and me?”
“That band you guys were always talking about in my ears? Sure, I‘ll go!”
“REALLEH?” Casey gasped out choking on her juice, “Don‘t you hate the lead guitar-” But befor Casey got to finished Shawn’s hand muffled her mouth and glared. What that was about no clue but whatever.
“YAY! First concert with us!” Shawn cheered insanely a short second after that whole scene, “It‘s gonna be this Friday!!!!!”
“Well, I‘m off.” I sighed. Normally, I’d be jumping up and down but…Was I gay? Bi? Or straight? Hmm….maybe I could talk about this Shawn. He is a guy and a STRAIGHT guy may I add. Ugh, whatever. It’s time for art class. thank God. My peace and love.
I sat in the corner away from the unfamiliar people quietly humming to myself till a sudden boom of laughter was heard from my door. Oh. No. No him! Please!
“Great.” I whispered in a monotone voice, “Pure hell.” I turned to inspect what was going on but what I heard and saw just got me pissed. The sight of that boy with the spiky raven black haired boy whose name was Eric. His piercing electric blue eyes circled black with evil. Snake bites neon green making his thin lips noticeable. God, I just hate how inconsiderate and how he is such a fucking jerk! And from a distance his rough raspy voice from giving too much blow jobs was all that annoyed me because his voice was like a siren in hell saying “ALERT! ALERT!” Anyways back to reality k’thanks.
“Did you. Got your friend pregnant so not gonna sit there. Turned you boyfriend gay see ya laters. Knocked you up. Thanks for the blow job last night, hope your boyfriend don‘t mind that.” As Eric made those RUDE comments blushes, gasps, and tears arose from peoples’ faces.
“Ugh. Ew! Guess I‘m with you.” My ear twitched at that voice beside me as my blood heated up for attack.
“DON‘T YOU FUCKING DARE SIT HERE!” Though not threatening I was willing to put up a fight. And I looked to up to glare.
“Whatever.” he brushed off and sat BESIDE ME! I was about to scream my damn lounges out till he left but the teacher came in. Being the teacher’s pet I am I quickly jumped into my seat 1) because I was just a nit too short for the stool and 2) because I am scared shitless of teachers. Yes, I know I’m weird so says everyone ^^
“Hello class, I am Mrs. Permisk.” (Me: Just put random letters together /:) She stated as she wrote her name on the chalkboard, “Though it‘s the beginning of the year I would like to start you guys off with a project.” She lectured on, “Hearing from other past teachers of your‘s they told me that this class is very musical and so I decided to have you guys draw a picture inspired by self created music. I expect the partner your sitting with is your friend because it was free seating so that‘ll be your partner for the rest of the year and this project. Also the project is due Wednesday.”
After the whole blah blah blah I began to slowly recap. Partner with the one your sitting next t-
“WAIT! WHATTTTT? OH NOES! I‘M GOING TO FAILLLLLL!! WHYYYY MEEE????”
“Is something the matter, Lucas?” I quickly looked at the teacher then the giggling students and to Eric who just rolled his eyes. They can read my mind….O.o;
“Ughhhh…nothing!” I said sitting back down.
“Way to shout it to the whole world, dumbshit. Do you always do that?” What? No! NO! I don’t! Did I? I tried to find something defending but couldn’t so I stuck my tongue out at him. >:b. TAKE THAT SHIT! Muhhahahaa!
“I‘m free whenever so let‘s start the project today to get it over with.”

And you’ll never guess what happened after that…