Status: Completed!

Simple Math: Hate=Love

Part 6

I reached down stair with the canvas. A light strumming was heard and damn girl/boy it sounded amazing. It sounded kinda even pro like he was in a band but there could be no way he could be in a band. If he were in a band of course he’s gonna also be vocal knowing how he’s always alpha in school.
“Ugh. I forgot how to play so you play I draw.”
“Works for me.” Great. This means I’ll have to most of the work, “Well, come on now, listen up or you can‘t draw the picture.”
I nervously started shaking my leg rapidly waiting for him to start as he strummed all the strings together but then.
(Go check out Your Better Than Me - Hinder http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7G48421qsrk read while listening ;3)
First strumming each string than together repeatedly till a raspy voice sung. But it wasn’t bad at all! It was extraordinary! But then it came to the words… There was something about it. Like it was coming from his heart. Sometimes turning softer as though to hide a whimper. Every time it as Eric sung that one line…I don’t know what line…but something inside of me twitched feeling that, there was something about this song that related to the past. A relationship…Memories and memories flooded back but none about him or a girl. How can I forget? It was the MAIN new that day… April 16. The stormiest days of that year and that month… Just when the memories were rushing back, stopped. The music had suddenly halted. And barely a whisper from anyone.