Status: Completed!

Simple Math: Hate=Love

Part 7

“I‘m going to go now.” Eric stated while getting up, “I don‘t want your parents thinking anything bad.” I laughed at the last sentence. Wait! Why? Aren’t I suppose to hate him? And reply with a defensive comment?
“Wha?” He asked.
“Hahahaha! My parents have been away for a year now. Last time I saw them was last Christmas.” I laughed. Wow! What was he doing all this time? He went upstairs didn’t he? There’s no other room besides mine.
“Oh, so now you want me. I knew you would come through.”
“WHAT? NO! EW!!!!”
“Well off I go. With no fun…no sex. Not even a kiss.”
“God! Your such a manslut!” (Me: Yess! Manslut Cx Thankies for the new word Austin my cousin‘s and sister‘s friend btw) And there he went. It was quieter without him all the sudden…and I have forgotten all about that feeling of the weight on my chest that always held me down. My ears perked up at the sound of the doorbell. Maybe it was Eric again? Wait? Wha did I just day?
Replay:
Maybe it was Eric again?
:End of Replay
What the f*ck? But anyways more important things to do besides day dream. I ran to the door wishin- I mean hoping it wasn’t that devil. But instead…
“LUKEY POOH! I was so worried because I didn‘t see you when you got out!!!!”
“So you came to my house?” I asked Casey feeling very creeped out. o.o; I have some creepy stalker friends…
“NOO! Silly!” Shawn said from behind Casey out of nowhere, “don’t you remember we always bring you soup because no one’s home? And that’s why your still alive and not dead of starvation?”
Ughh….It didn’t ring a bell. Except that voice which song a sad song…And his hair which glinted a bit of blue. His electrical eyes blue with sorrow. Then how the rough voice would say something perverted and I would get a bit embarrassed…
“EARTH TO LUKEY BABE!” Casey’s sudden call woke me out of everything.
“Ughh….yeah?”
“Here’s your soup! It‘s chicken with veggies! You must eat the veggies now, sweety.”
“Hey!!! Since when were you my parents?”
“Since the saying friends are family”
“Wha?”
“PIE!” Shawn shouted out.
“What. The?” Casey asked at the random moment to shout, “Okay nows. I think Shawney needs a…check up. So you go enjoy your soup!” The door slammed and put the soup on the table as I went to go get the spoon. My friends are just too nice…and weird.
After the dewlishes (Me: delicious btw) soup I headed to my room. I was going to check my mail for any news of mom or someone but I was stuffed and sleep. Yes I know I’m a fatty :b And to a sweet sweet dream I drifted into…

“No!” I whimpered then slowly and slowly moaned out, “Eric! Eric!”
Just to a good part , “BANG! BANG BANG!” What the fuck? How am I in my room? Wasn’t I just with hi- OMFG! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! I looked down below and something told me it was the morning…(Me: *cough* morning wood *cough*)
“LUKE?” Another scream was heard. I looked back down at my little problem…ugh… And that’s when I came up with the most brilliant plan ever came up in my head ;D