Status: HIATIUS

"It's Been A Long Time."

We'll Pick Back Up On That On Another Page

"Victoria Asher?" Olivia asked the woman at the counter in the depratment store.

"Yes, that's me." Olivia held up her badge.

"I'm Detective Benson and this is my partner Detective Stabler we wanted to know if you have any information on Brendon Urie."

"Brendon's like my best friend. Why? Has something happened?" She looked nervous and the two detectives exchanged glances.

"Brendon was killed the other night." Stabler said softly.

"What?" Victoria looked horrified. "Who would do something like this? I knew that Ryan was no good."

"Victoria, Ryan has already been cleared as a suspect. We want to know if you know anyone else who could've done it."

"Travis. Travis Clark. He was the last disgusting ex Brendon's had problems with. He's got nothing but a long line of horrible boyfriends."

"Victoria we're really sorry." Olivia said.

"And we'll find whoever did this as soon as possible." Elliot assured.

The two detectives arrived back at the station to meet a couple waiting for them.

"You s-said that you have B-brendon U-ur-urie here?" The woman sobbed.

"We saw the news last night and why did nobody contact us!" The man exclaimed.

"Sir were sorry, but we could find no phone numbers or contact information on either of you." Elliot tried to calm the distraught Uries.

"See," Mrs. Urie glared at her husband. "If you had just accepted him-"

"Please, Mr., Mrs. Urie, would you mind coming with me." Olivia ushered them upstairs where they could talk.

"Still nothing?" Tutuola asked Elliot.

"Well we think that a guy named Travis Clark could help us, but we're a bit tied up with the parents."

"Come on, Munch." Fynn called. "We've got this, Elliot."

Munch and Tutuola headed out to the construction site that Travis was said to be working on. Fynn held out his badge and called out to the two workers on site.

"Either of you know where we can find Travis Clark."

"Travis?" The one said. "He's over there." The two detectives looked over to see a guy working on something just a few feet away; his red hair tied back in a ponytail.

"Travis Clark." Munch called. "We need to talk to you." The second the red head saw the badge he took off.

"Damn, I'll go this way." Fynn said sprinting to the otherside of the building. John hurried to the other side.

Travis turned the corner sharply and thinking he was off the hook slowed down.

"Thanks, saved me a lot of leg pain." John smirked and cuffed Travis from behind.

"Listen, I swear I didn't do anything! She was just as in to it as I was and then her boyfriend shows up and she-"

"What the hell are you talking about?" Fynn raised and eyebrow at the rambling guy.

"Wait, why am I being arrested?"
♠ ♠ ♠
This one is short...does anyone like this?