My Fantasy December

Let's talk Business

"What took you guys so long?" Mikey asked, snatching the coffee mug from Frank, who only snickered.

"Nothing, long line, I guess," he replied, smirking at everyone.

They all absentmindedly gave a "Yeah right" nod then continued onto their breakfast.

"Well, Anyway," Gerard said, "Ray's mom is getting better, and he'll be home tonight," he smiled.

We all rejoiced before Gerard continued, "Anyway," he started, "We never actually got to talk about your concert tour," he winked at us.

Our eyes widened in interest, and I'm sure he got our message, because he continued without as much of a word coming out of us.

"No one knows you yet, am I right?" he asked, earning nods from the 4 of us, "Well, the original plan was that you guys have a few gigs in Hollywood, but we decided to change that plan into something better," he gave us a big grin, pausing for a few seconds.

"Get on with it!" Kay exclaimed, in that drunk tone again.

"Well," he started out again, "How would you guys like to tour around the entire U.S. with us on our December tour?" he asked, even if he knew our answers.

"SERIOUS!?" Drake asked with enthusiasm.

"You bet," Gerard replied.

"Of course you guys could always leave Laina here," Frank teased. I tried to glare at him, but his "I'm innocent" look made me break down in laughter.

"We'd love to," Chase said for all of us.

"Perfect," Mikey said, "And in case you guys were wondering, your first concert starts tomorrow, with us, of course," our struck faces made him laugh.

Words cannot express the joy we all felt as we left our tables and exited the buffet.

As we passed the pool again, I caught myself gawking at it yet again, and Bob seemed to notice too.

"We could swim there today of you like," Bob said, a grin spreading across his face.

"Really?" I asked.

"Yeah, actually, now would be the best time, before lunch," he smiled.

The others joined in on our conversation.

"Then let's get up and get dressed!" Kay said, running ahead of us.

I took one last look at the pool and followed her into the elevator.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's short.
I'm kinda lazy.
But PLEASE comment. Thanks!