The Girl With the Black Book

Zwei

Bambi Rose and her siblings remember quiet well what her sorting was like. Bambi Rose remembered it like it was only yesterday, as her memory is always full of surprises.

It was Bambi Rose's first day at Hogwarts, as she shared a compartment by herself. She drew pictures of odd objects in a pale blue book, as her Aunt Lillian told her she should only draw pictures in her black book that resembles anything with life or something she thought was meaningful. Bambi Rose liked the quiet stillness of her compartment. Barely anybody came into her compartment and disturbed her, as her older siblings were with their friends.

During the sorting, almost everybody was already sorted into their correct houses. It was Bambi Rose's turn to be sorted. Her emotions weren't fear or terror, but plain and enthusiastic. Bambi Rose's siblings all looked at their younger sister, awaiting on what was going to happen. The hat was placed over Bambi Rose's head, whispering in her ear.

"Ah. A Swan. I have sorted your siblings for quiet some time. Gryffindor, as all of your great descendants have been in, but your mind and heart are filled with creativity and knowledge, perfect for a Ravenclaw student. You are brave and courageous, but artistic and intelligent. You are hard to choose, young one. I know where to put you. RAVENCLAW!" the hat decided.

The Swan children gasped, but Bambi Rose Swan did not, as if she knew that she was going to be placed in Ravenclaw. After the feast and speech were over and done with, everybody left to go to the common room. Bambi Rose slipped away from the group and went to find her raven, Vormund. She wrote her parents a letter telling them that she has gotten into Ravenclaw.

After about a week, Bambi Rose got back a letter saying how her parents were disappointed in her, saying that she should have been in Gryffindor like her great descendants. Now, every holiday that she has, her father wouldn't even look at Bambi Rose, but simply respond how Bambi Rose should've been in Gryffindor instead of Ravenclaw, as Ravenclaw wasn't gonna get Bambi Rose anywhere.

Bambi Rose didn't care. She ignored her father's remarks. She ignored everybody's remarks of her being 'loony' or 'crazy'. Bambi Rose knows she's crazy, her only friend being Vormund. Vormund only talks to her and her only. He only talks to those who shall be spoken to and who shall hear him speak.

Bambi Rose had many admirers during her first year, as she was very beautiful and stunning. She was smart and very talented, but those who proclaim their love for her will automatically be named 'Mr. Loony'. Bambi Rose never cared for love. All she ever does is draw in her book. Everybody thinks she should be in St. Mungo's, as she sure needs the care for her craziness. Bambi Rose thought everybody was being funny. She did have feelings, but that didn't mean she cried in front of everybody.

Bambi Rose started getting used to it. She didn't pay attention to the taunts, as Vormund has been caring for her as much as she had. Bambi Rose decided that she will only talk to the ones who deserve her voice, to the people who will only be giving her words of wisdom. Mostly, she buries her nose in her black book, filled with mysteries that everybody wants to know more about. Bambi Rose was the only person, other than Vormund, who knows what's in the drawings, and she is the person who chooses who is willing enough to see them.

And the story begins with her first chosen victim.