The Girl With the Black Book

Sechsundzwanzig

Bambi Rose was in Hogsmead, going toward the end of the road, which was Hogs Head. Hermione just told her to meet her there, along with some other students that are coming. She was shivering. She was wearing a thick jacket, oh course, but she wasn't wearing the proper shoes for a cold weather like this. She didn't fret, though. She passed shops of different items that she always wanted, but knew she couldn't have. Bambi Rose was going Christmas shopping after the meeting, as she doesn't want anything to be sold just yet. She pulled her bang over her eye more. At least it wasn't throbbing. Bambi Rose saw herself again in the mirror today. Her eye was now turning into a purple-green bruise. But she actually saw herself in the mirror.

She told herself that she wasn't beautiful because of her hair. Her hair wasn't the burgundy hair color that she loved. Her hair turned into a brown color. She didn't like it. She never liked that color. She thought it was only because the light isn't hitting her head, but she doesn't know. Bambi Rose then saw her eyes. 'How could somebody love me with these eyes?' she thought to herself. Her eyes were just a plain green, nothing to gawk at or see into. She just couldn't find herself beautiful.

She walked into the Hogs Head pub and noticed that she was the only one there except for her twin brother and his friends. She sat down in a very empty table and took out her black book. She didn't know what she was drawing, but she drew a very colorful shop at the end of Diagon Alley. She named the shop 'Weasley's Wizard Wheezes'. She thought the shop was very rad and very cool. She noticed that whenever she draws something that she doesn't know, it comes true, while some things she does know what she's drawing is always something to do with a part of life or a part of a lesson. Bambi Rose looked up from hr drawing and saw people around her. She stuffed her black book in her bag that she brought and looked up.

The meeting was mostly about how we needed a better teacher to teach us how to use defensive spells, someone who has done everything before. Hermione said that Harry was up to teaching us. A boy from Hufflepuff was obviously being rude and didn't seem to care. Terran told him off, which Bambi Rose was thankful for. After the meeting was over, everybody started forming a line. Bambi Rose was right behind Fred, as she knew the difference between Fred and George. After Fred was done signing his name, Bambi Rose signed her name neatly and in cursive. She put the quill down as Hermione handed her a gold galleon.

Bambi Rose left the pub and started walking toward a shop. But her mind and heart wasn't into shopping for Christmas gifts right now. She kept thinking of a pair of gray eyes staring at her, burning holes into her head. It was all she could think about since the day she accidentally bumped into him. She was grateful that none of her books fell. She didn't want to ruin her favorite books right now. So Bambi Rose decided to head back to the castle. She didn't want to stay in Hogsmead right now. She just wants to be left alone.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Bambi Rose was outside where the moon was shining very brightly. She loved the night sky. She had her black book out, ready to be drawn in. She hasn't let anybody look in yet, but she will soon. She doesn't know when, though. She drew an hour glass. Bambi Rose loves the sand that's always in the hour glass. She wrote a quote saying 'Life is like an hourglass... eventually everything hits the bottom and all you have to do is wait it out until someone comes along and turns it around.' She smiled. She closed the black book and looked at the moon. She always wondered if the moon knew our secrets, knew that we cry secretly at night. She wondered if the moon knew her past, knew what she's going through, wondering if the moon knew just what kind of home she goes to every year.

She decided that it was getting late and decided to head back into the castle. She stood up and made her way up to her common room. Bambi Rose tucked her bang behind her ear, exposing her bruised eye. She accidentally bumped into somebody again. But she dropped her black book. She grew frustrated and bent down to pick it up, but a hand brushing against her. She looked up and saw the same gray eyes that she always keeps thinking of. She quickly grabbed her book and walked quickly away, but someone stopped her. She looked at him, and he had a concern look on his face. He moved the bang away from her eye, and shook his head.

"Who did that to you?" he asked her.

"It's none of your business, Draco. I have my worries and you have yours," she told him.

She pulled his arm away from her shoulder and walked away from him, leaving him standing there. She didn't want to explain everything that has been happening at home. She didn't even want someone like him. She went back up to her dorm room and stayed there until the sun came up.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Bambi Rose swung her legs back and forth. She wanted to be alone. She let out silent tears out. She was still hearing her cries when the iron touched her skin. She pulled up her sleeve and revealed her burned mark. It wasn't peeling; it was still dark. It was still hot underneath her touch. She winced. She never liked her parents. They were sweet to her when she turned eleven. Ever since she told her parents that she was sorted into Ravenclaw, they started yelling her, and when they both found out that she always draws nothing in a black book, they started hurting her, forcing her to do things that she doesn't want to do.

She just sat there, tickling her feet near the Black Lake. She looked up at the stars. She defied those stars. Bambi Rose defied them because the stars were so free, so bright, and never having to worry about anything. She always wished she was a star in the galaxy. She looked back down on the black lake, and she knew that even though her dreams and wishes were so big, she could never get far. She just couldn't.
♠ ♠ ♠
I had a better version, but stupid me, I got out of it. So here's another version I have.
x
More funny pictures! I like this one. Like the background? I thought it needed a change. So, I thought this was it. If you can't read it, tell me so I can change the font color.
Random
Draco/Lucius: When wanting to stay pure blooded gets weird.