The Girl With the Black Book

Drei

Bambi Rose's first chosen person was her sister's boyfriend, Oliver Wood. Bambi Rose told Vormund that Oliver Wood shall be the first person to ever sign his name and write his note in the black book. Vormund did so, as Oliver Wood was very surprised at it. He did, however, sign his name right next to Bambi Rose's signature. Oliver started going through pages after pages, when he found one with something he liked.

The drawing had a broom with a person on the broom. Nobody could see the face, as the person was covered by their hair. The quote said 'It doesn't matter how high you can fly, but how far you can soar'. He wrote 'I find this very true in every place. People need to see this as a true statement'.

Oliver Wood didn't know what to do. He saw the pictures and when he tried to show Joy the amazing drawings, she stated that she couldn't see it. He simply signed his name where he made his note. The black book closed by itself and zoomed toward Bambi Rose. She knew that it was gonna happen, as she was once like Oliver Wood.

After Oliver Wood signed his name in the book, she began to draw more pictures. Now the only person that can only see the drawings is Oliver Wood. She drew as much drawings as she could, but she made a list of quotes she likes to use. She made lists of drawings she liked to use. She even made lists of people she should give the black book to.

Bambi Rose was named weird and creepy, as her lists keep growing and growing. Bambi Rose kept her list of chosen people and her lists of quotes and drawings. Her black book kept growing and growing. Her second year was something to never forget about.

Bambi Rose drew a white ferret her second year. She labeled that ferret as the Slytherin Prince. Bambi Rose smiled at the picture. The ferret was bouncing, as she has never seen a bouncing ferret in her life. She drew the pictures that came into her mind. The pictures she drew were always in her mind. Bambi Rose always stated that when a drawing pops up into her mind, she simply must draw it.

Bambi Rose's black book was also stolen in her second year by the Slytherins.

Draco Malfoy and his cronies were behind the whole thing. Draco Malfoy opened the book to see what the crazy Bambi Rose drew, but nothing popped up; just blank pages. He then turned to the last page where they had signatures. He tried to write his name, but a spell blasted him away. When he got up, the words 'sneak' were carved onto his head, forever leaving a mark that he was the first to sneak into Bambi Rose's black book.

That wasn't the end, though. Bambi Rose didn't just draw people and meaningful quotes; she drew animals. Her first animal was a thestral. It was tragic when she saw her first death, as the death was by her favourite aunt. Bambi Rose didn't cry, however. Bambi Rose was depressed when she died. She got over it, however. She knew that her aunt was suffering and she was glad to be put out of her misery.

After she drew the thestral, she drew other animals and objects. One she thought was very clever. She drew a mirror with a small boy looking at his reflection. On one side, in reality, he was a normal boy with average hair and eyes and such. But on the other side of the mirror, he was also normal, but he had hopes and dreams and such. He was something different. The caption on the mirror on top said 'Look in the mirror' and on the bottom of the mirror said 'and tell me what you see.'

Bambi Rose also made her first friend in her second year, but it only lasted for a month. Bambi Rose wanted to try out the whole 'friendship' thing. Her first friend was Cho Chang and her group of friends. It didn't last long as they completely ignored her and her little black book. Bambi Rose didn't care, as she simply left and she was never friends with anyone again.

Bambi Rose described herself as different because of what she does. She describes herself as unusual because of the things she hears and sees. Bambi Rose can describe herself in many ways, as can her brothers and sisters. Bambi Rose was always different, even if anybody told her otherwise.

Bambi Rose liked it like that.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's my birthday bitches! Hope you like this update as much as I enjoy writing it. Plus, Happy birthday to Mr Patrick Stump. He has the same birthday as me! Yay.