The Girl With the Black Book

Einunddreißig

Bambi Rose knew it was time. The end of the year came by too fast. Umbridge was sacked, which she was very glad she did. She heard that she was taken by centaurs. She smiled at the thought of centaurs taking her away somewhere deep in the forest. Dumbledore was back as Headmaster, McGonagall came back from St. Mungo's, and Hagrid also came back, too. She smiled. She looked toward the Gryffindor and saw her twin brother chatting with the Golden Trio. She was jealous. She wished she had friends like her twin brother.But she just can't. She just can't let people into her life right now. Not like this. Just not like this.

Draco, however, wasn't in the Great Hall right now. He was too busy looking for Terran's suitcase. He needed to find that memory. He wants to know what's happening in her family and why it's so important right to keep it a secret. So far, he search way too many trunks with T.S. He didn't know there was so many T.S.s at this school. He finally found the right trunk, though. He opened it and noticed that there were several vials. Each one with a name on it. There was one for Terran, Nevada, Piper, and... he found it. He grabbed the two vials from the memory and stuffed it in his pocket.

He closed the trunk and went back inside the Great Hall. He was sure that nobody noticed him, and he was glad of it. He looked toward Bambi Rose and saw her staring at the Headmaster. He found her memorizing. She took out her black book. Draco also wanted to know what was hidden beneath the pages, and what was so important about her book. She always draws nothing in the book. He rubbed his forehead and felt the scar. It's been three years and his father hasn't even said anything. He just can't understand a girl like her, so free spirited and carefree, can be so broken and used.

Bambi Rose drew a notebook with a pen charmed to write something. In the notebook, she wrote 'I'm the author of my life... unfortunately, I'm writing in pen and I can't erase my mistakes.' The pen stopped there, but that doesn't mean it wasn't finished writing. She finished her shading and put her black book away when she noticed that it was time to go. She left the Great Hall, grabbed hold of her trunk and Vormund, and left. she set herself on the train and found a compartment to herself. She didn't want to go home. She decided to change a little later and changed into a blue jersey shirt that reach to her thighs and a pair of blue jeans. She shoes were fine, which were her blue converse. Funny, she though, I'm in the color most people would cry about.

She rested her body and slept her way though the train ride. She jolted herself awake. She keeps having nightmares over and over again. They were always of her parents, and how they would abuse her and treat her like scum. Terran told her that Ron, Hermione, and Harry already know, and that they were always welcome at the Weasley household. Bambi Rose was grateful for that, but she'd rather live with her older sister instead of the Weasley's. She wasn't very comfortable staying over somebody's house and not knowing them. She looked out the window and noticed that they were almost there. Bambi Rose looked at her raven and shook her head. The raven had his head between his right wing, which she thought was funny.

She got off the train and saw her parents. They told her that Aunt Midge was coming down with the flu, which is obviously a lie. Her Aunt Midge was dating again and she needed privacy, which she obviously gave her. And now, she stood face to face with her parents. She was afraid of what they were going to do to her, what they were going to do to her siblings.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Draco was home alone in the Malfoy Mansion. He was in a very different room than before, a room with a pensive. He dropped one of the memories inside the small pensive. He looked in and was now in a place that he never saw. He looked around the room and thought he was at his mansion, but he saw different family pictures. Each one had a fake smile, each one had some sort of fake written on their face. He then noticed that he was at the Swan household. He started searching for Bambi Rose.

Draco took in the scenery. It was Christmas time in her memory. He could hear her father yelling at her. She just stood there and let him take it. She snapped at him, earning her a slap on the cheek. Draco winced when he heard the hand hit her flesh. 'So that's how she got that mark,' Draco thought.

The scene changed. Bambi Rose was scrubbing some sort of mildew off of the floor. Her mother came into the room, walking past her daughter. After a couple of minutes later, her mother went downstairs into her basement and came back up moments later. Draco didn't know why this memory was so important, until her mother came up from behind Bambi Rose and stabbed her. He winced as her cries could fill up the whole mansion. She curled up in a ball and started sobbing. He noticed that she was clutching her left arm. He could read what it said. It was spelled out 'freak'. It made his blood boil inside of him. Moments later, Terran came into the memory. Draco heard her mother speaking crazy, saying she doesn't deserve the looks or something like that. Terran picked up his sister and took her to her room, where she was safe, for now.

The scene changed again. He was in the kitchen. Bambi Rose was fixing dinner for her family. He noticed how tiny she was, now small she looked. Her father came into the kitchen, and placed his hands on her hips. Bambi Rose yelped. He started whispering in her ear. She grimaced. Her father held her arm and started undoing her jeans. Draco didn't know what to do. All he could do was just stand there and watch it happen. Her father pulled down her jeans and underwear and tied her up, making sure that she wouldn't escape, as it seems. He started undoing his jeans. Draco felt almost sorry for her. Her father started kissing down her neck, using his hands to creep up her thigh and waist. He noticed a small red haired girl.

"Dad! Please! Stop!" Piper yelled.

Her father used his wand to silence the older Swan and forced her to watch by strapping her on one of the chairs. Draco was almost going to vomit. He kept thrusting inside her, going fast and rough on her. Bambi Rose was screaming in pain, trying to get away from him, but all he does is slap her on her thigh, hard. Bambi Rose would scream in pain, as Piper would try to shout with all her might, but nothing came out. Her father came, and so did she. He untied both of them, sending Piper to her room and staying there. She took no hesitant to agree, almost like she didn't want to disobey him. The scene change again, but this time, her mother was hurting her.

Bambi Rose was crying in pain, crying in agony. There were no tears though. Draco couldn't do anything, though. It was a memory. Then, her mother punched her in her right eye. It was purple and swollen shut. Draco now knew how she got that bruise on her eye now.

He was out of the pensive. He grabbed hold of the memory that was still floating through and put it back in the vile. He grabbed the second memory and poured it into the pensive. He looked through and was back in the Swan Mansion. They were in a room, and he noticed straight away that it wasn't her room. What he did witness, however, was her father touching her, her screaming. He then heard her moan, but stopped herself. He could see the smirk on his face and entered inside of her, making her scream even more. He couldn't take seeing it. He just couldn't. He could feel the tears pricking his eyes. The scene changed again, and Bambi Rose was kneeling on the floor, her back bare.

Bambi Rose has a towel in front of her, covering her shame. Draco didn't know what was going on, until he heard the whip cracking. He looked over the room and noticed the many whips and chains and belts on the walls, especially the cage box in the corner. Draco saw her mother cracking her whip at her daughter. He winced as it laid a fresh new cut on her smooth back. Her mother gave her twelve slashes, plus for beatings from a belt. Blood started trickling from her back, staining the already stained blood red carpet. He almost felt sick, but almost cried when he kept hearing Bambi Rose scream in pain and cry. He could still see the burnt mark on her arm, the words 'freak'. It hasn't faded away and it surely hasn't healed yet.

He was back in the room again. He looked outside and noticed that the sun was setting. When he looked through the pensive, the sun was starting to rise. He didn't know that he has been looking through her memories for so long. He knew what was happening, he knew what was going on with her family right now.

And Draco regretted looking through Bambi Rose's memory.
♠ ♠ ♠
from QuietChick. I love Potter puffs. I find them so cute. And I used to love the Power Puff Girls
from me. I find this funny.
Since I know two people actually knows the song Concrete Angel, I find the abuse like that song. Sad how nobody knows the movie Aurore. It's a very sad french movie that has to do with child abuse. I cried. It's so sad.