The Girl With the Black Book

ZweiunddreiƟig

Bambi Rose was rubbing on her very sensitive scar there was. Her and her siblings were trapped in a cage. One by one, each of them get tortured. Terran was the worst. He was in the Department of Ministry, Terran was whipped and beaten, but also rapped by both of his parents. It was like childhood all over again. Bambi Rose and her siblings always try to cover their ears and try to drown out the screams and cries. Whenever Bambi Rose was next, she could be raped by her father and whipped by her mother.

They were glad that summer ended. Nevada was already gone the next day when school was in session. He told his siblings that they can visit whenever they like. Nevada told them that until Piper gets her own apartment, then they could start moving in. Until then, they were trapped under their parents eye. They wouldn't dare cross the line now. Bambi Rose climbed inside the train and found a compartment to herself. She was already dressed in her school uniforms. She was going to sleep soon and didn't want to be disturb by her very annoying bird right now. She curled up in a ball and fell asleep, darkness taking over her and imagination filling her dreams.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

She woke up to the train stopping. She got up and took Vormund to the front, hearing his complaints about whatever it is. She didn't exactly know, but she didn't pay attention to it. She would always hear Vormund say something while Bambi Rose just ignored him. She dropped him off with the other pets and stepped out of the train. She boarded the only carriage that was left and sat down. She noticed her thestral friend. She petted his back as he neighed. She just smiled.

She went inside the castle and saw the normal paintings and armor. She still calls Hogwarts her home, even if she doesn't have any friends and people pick on her. She entered the Great Hall and noticed the upper class students were already in there, waiting for first years. Bambi Rose sat by herself and enjoyed herself. She grabbed hold of her black book and started drawing away. She drew a skeleton, but with human hands. He had fire going over and under his left arm while he had water over and under his right arm. It seemed weird, as the skeleton also had only one eye, a fedora, and a rose between his teeth. She enjoyed the drawing.

She finished the drawing right when dinner is about to be served. She took some pudding, a bit of mashed potatoes with gravy, and all different kinds of fruit. She sort of became a vegetarian, because she always feels guilty of eating a friend of hers. So she stopped eating meat. She stopped eating when she saw Harry walking in, his face bloody. Bambi Rose shuddered to think on who did that. She continued eating. She finished eating her dinner and moved onto dessert.

Bambi Rose finished eating before everybody else and decided to leave early. She skipped out of the Great Hall and started walking toward her respected dormitories. he told the portrait the answer to the riddle and went to her room. She picked up her guitar and started playing a song her sister was singing to her and Terran to lull her to sleep when they were in a cage. Usually, it was played by an instrument that the muggles called a ukulele, but she learned how to do it with just her acoustic. She played the beat perfectly and sung it to herself.

"The way you can cut a rug, watching you's the only drug I need
You're so gangsta, I'm so thug, you're the only one I'm dreaming of
You see, I can be myself now finally, in fact there's nothing I can't be
I want the world to see you be with me,"
she sung quietly.

She stopped. She set her guitar back on her stand and laid down on her bed. She was glad that Piper healed her wounds. Although, she still has the scars. The blood stopped pouring out of her back like a fountain, a spell that her mother knew. The ointment that Piper had really works. She was glad that she actually has one. Bambi Rose changed out of her robes and uniform and changed into her pajamas. She slipped into her bed and fell asleep, awaiting of what's going to happen tomorrow.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Bambi Rose was already in her potions class the first day. She was the first on there, also. Professor Slughorn was very surprised by this. He let her sit wherever she wanted for right now. She choose a seat in the far back corner near the wall and door. She wanted to leave as quickly as possible. Soon, the whole class began to fill up soon after a few minutes. Professor Slughorn began explaining what they were going to learn when Harry and Ron came in. Bambi Rose just looked at them when they came in the room. She started playing around with her locket a bit. She was glad that her parents haven't taken it away from her.

Slughorn pointed out the different potions that there was. She smelled of whatever one of the potion had. She smelt pencil shavings, fresh rainwater, and dried ink on a parchment. She wondered who would even smell something like that. She then found out that it was amortentia, the most powerful love potion in the world. Slughorn started pointing different things out, which Bambi Rose obviously didn't care about.

Draco just stared at his professor, thinking that he's mad or something. He smelt an odd smell. He smelled fresh smell of leaves, freshly picked cherries, and freshly picked flowers. He couldn't think of anybody who could smell like that. He was out of his daze and started his potion.

Bambi Rose was following the exact ingredients in her book, but it keeps doing the opposite as apposed to how it needs to be. By the end, her potion wasn't even a clear color, but more of a black color. She groaned in frustration. Slughorn was coming by, sniffing each of the potions. Slughorn smelt hers and walked away. She sat down on her stool and bit back another groan. Harry won the prize, though. Bambi Rose didn't do it for the prize, but more of doing it for herself. She wants to prove to herself that she can do anything if she set her mind to it. She missed Professor Snape teaching potions, even though he made everything difficult. She did, however, get a 'O' on her potions test.

The bell chimed, so she left the classroom and headed toward her next class, which was Transfiguration. She enjoyed that class, transfiguring different objects into other objects. She entered the classroom and saw Professor McGonagall, smiling at her. McGonagall always thought she was a pleasure to have in class, right next to Hermione, of course. The rest of the day seemed to go by slower than usual for her, but she was glad she has a break.

She rested herself in an empty corridor. She was almost going to sleep, when Draco came in. She rolled her eyes and decided to leave, but he stopped her.

"I know what's going on at you home," he told her bluntly.

She froze. She turned around and face him. "How do you know?" she asked.

"I, uh. I went through your brother's trunks at the end of the year and found your memory," Draco told her, rubbing his neck nervously.

"That memory was supposed to be for the Ministry eyes only. Thanks to you, I yelled at Terran for loosing my memory and replaying everything that happened since third year," She told him harshly.

"Why didn't you tell anybody? They could have helped," he told her.

"Like they're actually gonna believe them. My father is top rank at the Ministry. They're obviously gonna believe him, even if there is a new Minister of Magic," she told him.

"I think I-"

"If you say you think you know how I feel, don't even bother. You don't even know the pain my siblings and I go to. I told you not to meddle with my life and now that you have, you've dug yourself up a very deep hole that you can't get out. Once you get in, your stuck there forever," she told him harshly.

She turned her heel and left him standing there, until she stopped.

"And the next time you go through my brother's things, it'll be the last thing you'll ever do," she told him, not even turning around.

She stormed off, not even turning around. Draco just stood there, dumbstruck. He sat down on one of the corridor seats and dug his head in his hands. She was a bit tougher to beat down.
♠ ♠ ♠
Something I found.
Something QuietChick found. I find it really cute.
I finally saw Toy Story 3. If you haven't seen the movie, bring tissues.
And remember, Draco is a Slytherin.