The Girl With the Black Book

Dreiunddreißig

Bambi Rose as pissy during the whole week. She usually snaps at people and at her siblings. They both knew that somebody pissed her off big time, and they were going to get to the bottom of it. Piper had a plan that would force her to talk, but she needs Terran for her plan. Terran agreed to it, as long as his baby sister isn't bitchy anymore. The next day was a Saturday, which they both found it to be the perfect way. They found Bambi Rose in an empty corridor, drawing aimlessly. Piper grabbed her left arm while Terran grabbed hold of her right arm. Piper was sure that she still has her black book. They dragged their sister toward the Room of Requirements. Bambi Rose tried to squirm her way out, but it was no use. She just couldn't.

They entered the Room of Requirements and forced their baby sister to sit on the chair that just popped up. Piper strapped her arms on the arms while Terran strapped her legs on the chairs. Bambi Rose kept struggling to get free, but she gave up. She may as well just wonder what her brother and sister want.

"Why are you like this?" Piper asked her.

"Like what?" she asked.

"Your acting like a bitch. I'm sorry for saying this, but you really are acting like a really huge bitch," Piper told her.

Bambi Rose was silent for a bit, but finally spoke to her. "Draco. Draco took my memory and saw what our parents did me."

Terran sighed and left the room. Bambi Rose just looked at her older sister, who just shook her head. Piper knew that if she was her baby sister, she would be pissed off as well.

Meanwhile, Terra was looking for Draco, which wasn't that hard. He was sitting with his friends at the Slytherin table. Terran grabbed hold of Draco's neck, since he learned from his mother what to do to get somebody to follow you, and leaded him toward him to an empty corridor.

"What's your problem, Swan?" Draco spat.

"My problem is that you can't seem to stay out of our lives. I told you to stay out of our business, and you didn't listen. Now I'm telling you this now and I'm gonna be crystal clear about it. Stay away from my baby sister and stay out of her business. She doesn't need somebody like you butting into her life just because you can," Terran snapped at him.

"I think it depends on your sister," Draco stated, smirking.

"You are on very thin ice. Stay away from my baby sister and you won't get hurt," and with that, Terran left Draco standing there.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Bambi Rose was not in a very good mood at all. She stayed in her room almost all day, doing her homework and drawing and playing with her guitar. Vormund, the peace maker he is, tried to calm her down. She did try to calm herself down, and she did mostly. Bambi Rose decided to do some zen, which took up most of her day, but she did calm herself. She just needed to relax more. At least she wasn't bitchy anymore. She always took her anger out on her guitar, strumming whatever melody she could think of. She was getting good at it, too.

She heard her stomach growl, so she left her room and went down to dinner. She sat at her table and tried to ignore the stares she was receiving as she passed by. She sat down and started filling her plate up with corn and mashed potatoes and other good things. She didn't touch the meat or the fish when they were laid out. She didn't dare touch them. Bambi Rose ate slowly, savoring the taste when it entered her mouth and tongue. She finished her dinner at an average speed and left. She yawned and went to her common room.

"Sw - Bambi!" she heard someone shout.

She stopped. She bit back a groan. She didn't want to deal with him right now. She then smelt something. It was the same smell she smelt in her potions class. She turned around and faced Draco.

Draco wanted to apologize to her, he wanted to tell her what he did was wrong, but she always ignored him. At least right now, he can actually talk to her, even though he could hear Terran's words echoing in his head. He quickly pushed it back and stared at her. He noticed that she smelt exactly like the potion that they did. He couldn't help but be intoxicated by it.

"Listen Sw - Bambi, I'm sorry," he said stupidly.

"For?" she asked, folding her arms across her chest with a very stern look on her face.

"For everything. For calling you names, for going through your personal memories, to everything. I'm really sorry," he told her.

"Its pretty much too late for that, Draco," she sneered.

Bambi Rose couldn't let her guard up. There was no way a Slytherin like him should even apologize to her, not even Draco. She turned her heel and was about to walk away, but was stopped. She looked into his cold gray eyes, but noticed something completely off about it.

"Let me at least make it up to you. Just this once. And then you could hate me for whenever you like and I'll leave you alone," he told her.

"One chance. You get one chance and if you blow it, I am going to take up that offer," she said.

He released her arm and watched her walk away. He couldn't stop his heart from beating so fast. His breath seemed short, but he soon got his heart back to speed and his breath back to normal. He couldn't explain why a Swan, the youngest Swan at least, seemed to make him do that. He can't explain it, he just can't.
♠ ♠ ♠
What QuietChick found. I was still laughing at this. It's just hilarious.
What I found.
Ten stars people. TEN! All of you guys are too awesome. Thank you all!