The Girl With the Black Book

Vierunddreißig

It was October. Draco was running out of time. He needed to think of something fast. He then remembered in his third year with Professor Lupin, how her fear was heights. He took out a piece of parchment out of his back pocket and wrote a note. Now all he needed was someone to deliver it. And he just knows who it will be.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Bambi Rose was in her room, playing with her guitar again. She was getting so good, she started making up her own songs. She really had a knack for music, but animals was her first priority. She heard her door being knocked and decided to answer the door, before setting her guitar down on its stand. She opened the door and a small first year Ravenclaw was outside.

"I'm supposed to give this to Bambi Rose," she said.

Bambi Rose just smiled at her and was handed a piece of parchment. She unrolled it and saw Draco's handwriting, telling her to meet her out at the corridors at seven o'clock. She groaned. Apparently, he forgot how strict the security is around here, but she needed to give him that one chance that she knows he's been putting off. She grabbed another small parchment and scribbled out some words. She handed it to the small first year girl along with some toffee her aunt gave her. The small girl smiled and skipped out of the Ravenclaw common room. She remembered when she was so care-free, still having her innocence.

She returned back to her playing and finished up a song, a very angst song about her parents. But she did do a good job. It sounds very depressing and has a lot of meaning. She stuffed away her song with the other songs she was able to invent in her drawer. She doesn't want people to understand her, she just wants people to leave her alone most of the time. She grabbed her black book and whispered something to Vormund. He agreed as he grabbed hold of the book and started flying away.

She smiled. She always wanted to fly. Her fear seems to grow more and more each day. She was always afraid of heights. The only reason why is because when he started school, her mother hung her outside of her house, five stories up. If she hadn't charmed a trampoline to appear, she would've been dead.

Bambi Rose picked up her acoustic again and started playing a song she knew over at the muggle world. She looked toward the sun and noticed it was about to set soon. She put on her muggle shoes and left the Ravenclaw tower. She passed many students and found the empty corridor. Bambi Rose saw Draco, but with a broomstick. She was scared at first, but Draco told her that she's safe, that they're only going to look at the sunset. So, Bambi Rose agreed to it. Draco swung his legs over the broom. He waited for her to get on. She was hesitant, but got on. The feel of the broom took her back to her first year, five years ago. She slipped onto the broom and wrapped her arms around his waist. She closed her eyes tightly and felt herself being lifted from the ground. She could feel her hair being pushed against her face. She didn't dare open her eyes. Not yet, anyway.

"You can open your eyes," Draco told her.

She did. She opened her eyes and what she saw was beautiful. The sun was setting over the forest, giving it a beautiful light pink with a hint of powdery blue. She couldn't believe what she was seeing. She couldn't take her eyes off of the scenery.

"Lovely, isn't it?" Draco asked.

"Breathtaking," she told him softly.

Bambi Rose saw something on his face. A smile. Not a smirk or a playful grin, but an actual smile. She never actually saw him smile before. Draco smiled because he remembered when he was younger and he rode his first broom. He felt Bambi Rose clutch tighter. 'She probably looked down,' he thought. He decided to go back down a bit. He doesn't want her to be even more afraid right now. She saw the Black Lake, glistening in the beautiful view on it's shallow water. Draco decided to head back down. Bambi Rose saw the ground and landed. She slipped off the broomstick and faced the blond haired Slytherin.

"Thank you, Draco," she said.

Draco just smiled at her. He looked into her eyes and really looked into her eyes. Her eyes seemed sad, broken, used. It was like looking through her soul. He was just so close to her. He could feel her body heat pressing up against him. Bambi Rose could feel his hot breath against her lips. Her heart beat started picking up, her blood pulsing. She looked into his gray eyes, and saw sadness. She couldn't understand why, though. Their lips were so close together, both of them could feel their breath. Just one more move. Bambi Rose stepped away.

"Thanks, Draco. Thank you, for helping me trying to get over my fear," she said quietly, walking away.

"Its no problem. Does that me that I don't have a chance anymore?" he asked.

"I think you earned it," she said, smiling.

What neither of them knew was that both of them had butterflies in their stomach, both of them trying to ease their breath, and that both of them regrettably not going for the kiss.
♠ ♠ ♠
X From QuietChick
X from me.
her outfit. the song that I find her to be more suitable for her is the song Strange. I think it suits her.
Just so you know, part of the story is written on a piece of paper. I just had it in my head and I wanted something to write it down. And here it is!