The Girl With the Black Book

Sechsunddreißig

Bambi Rose noticed that she was in a different room. The room had Ravenclaw and Slytherin colors. She was confused. She remembered sleeping in an empty corridor, and now she was in a strange room. She slipped out of the bed and went to her respected room. She needed to get ready for her class in Charms. She slipped out of the room and raced toward her dormitories. She faced the portrait, answered the question, and raced up the stairs. Vormund was already in his cage, sleeping. He had the black book in one of his talons. Bambi Rose quietly opened his cage and took the book from him lightly. One thing she learned over the pass years, never wake up a sleeping Vormund. He will attack and he will enjoy it.

Bambi Rose took off her pajamas and changed into her wizard robes. She needed to hurry. Class starts in ten minutes. She grabbed hold on her bag and quickly put everything in her bag, even her black book. She felt inspirational again. She raced out of the dormitories while putting on her shoes. It may be difficult to some, but she knew how to do it with hopping on one foot. She left the dormitories and went outside and ran to her Charms classroom. She finally made it, with one minute to spare. She took a deep breath and calmed her heart beat and breathing. She found a seat that was empty and took out her wand. She couldn't wait to know what she's learning.

After a while, she grew bored. She already learned all of this. So she grabbed hold of her black book and started drawing in it. She made sure that Professor Flitwick wasn't looking. She drew her family in a photographic frame. She wrote 'The best thing about a picture is that never changes, even when the people in it do. - Andy Warhol'. She remembered how her parents were like. They were always sweet to her and her oldest sister. Than she remembered Piper's words, how she was also a victim of rape and abuse. So, maybe they were putting on an act, and act that they're lovable parents. She couldn't understand why. She put her black book away and payed more attention toward the front.

The bells chimed, meaning it was time for her next class. To her, it was break. She wanted to find Hagrid. She hasn't spoken him for a long time. The only way she could talk to him is through her class, which isn't a lot of time. She wants Hagrid to know what's going on at home right now, and she needs a friend to comfort her right now, and Hagrid is the only on who can. She can always trust Hagrid, as Hagrid trusts her. She walked down toward Hagrid's hut and knocked on his door. She waited for a while until he opened the door.

"Rose! Come in. I haven't talked to yeh in a while, yeh know," he said.

"I know. I was just way too busy," she said.

"So, how're you coopin'?" he asked.

Bambi Rose then explained what happened at home, and what she did. She then moved the subject from October, Which Hagrid was really surprised about.

"Wow, Rose. Sounds ter me that yeh got a crush," Hagrid confirmed.

"Hagrid, its Draco. The same Draco that reported you because Buckbeak attacked him."

"I knew it may sound crazy, but are yeh sure you don't like him just a bit?"

"I don't know. I'm just so confused. Sometimes I want to punch him like a punching bag one day and the next day I just want to hug him," she explained.

"Usually girls yer age are always confused. Sometimes they don't know what ter feel, either. But its natural."

"I just want to get over it. I need to focus on my studies. I don't have time for boys."

"I don't think I'm the right person to have this conversation. But I just have one advise for you; 'Listen to yer heart. Yeh never know what direction it may lead yeh to.'"

Bambi Rose nodded. She checked her watch and noticed that she was going to be late for Transfiguration. She hugged Hagrid goodbye and left the hut. The words that Hagrid said kept echoing in her head. She just wanted to focus on her studies. And, like she told Hagrid, she's not interested in relationships right now. Ever since Noël kissed her the day he left, she just became more confused. Of course, she didn't like him. She still sent owls to him daily, and he said that he was already engaged to someone special to him. Bambi Rose wasn't jealous of him, but the fact that almost everybody was pairing up.

She sighed and went inside her Transfiguration class. Only three people were in it, two were Gryffindors and the other was a Slytherin, the one Slytherin that she couldn't get him out of her head. It was going to be a long day, she thought.
♠ ♠ ♠
From QuietChick. This girl is exactly like her, minus the blue hair.
From me. I love AVPM.