The Girl With the Black Book

Siebenunddreißig

It was February already. Bambi Rose barely slept at all. All she could think about for the past months was the almost kiss. Her growing feelings for Draco just keeps continuing. Her head keeps telling her to stay away from him, to not even go near him. Her heart, however, tells her to go after him, to trust him. She then remembered Hagrid's advice. She just couldn't decide.

'Never trust that Slytherin. All they do is break your heart.'

'Don't listen to it. You can trust him. I know you like him.'

'Oh please. Who are you going to believe? That deranged heart of yours or your brain?'

'Listen to your heart. What does it tell you?'

Bambi Rose couldn't handle it. She closed her book that she was reading. Well, more like staring. She couldn't read right now. She decided to take a stroll down the empty corridors. It was always weird that she could never get caught, yet a lot of people have. She sneaked out of her room and sneaked out of the portrait. She used her wand to guide her through. She wasn't paying attention, because she accidentally bumped into someone. She was about to apologize when she noticed who it was.

"Sorry," she said quietly.

She was about to move out of the way, but Draco was already blocking her. She became really annoyed. She kept doing this and was about to punch him in the face, but he gently pushed her up against the wall. Bambi Rose was confused. She didn't know what was happening or why Draco was doing this. He leaned in, feeling his hot breath against her lips.

"Remember in October when I tried to help you get over your fear?" he asked.

She nodded. She couldn't speak. He was making her nervous. She never had a guy to ever do that to her.

"Remember when I almost kissed you?" he asked again, getting even closer to her.

She nodded again. She could feel his lips brushing against hers. Her heart picked up. She couldn't breathe. She felt his lips connecting to hers. They both started kissing in a slow pattern. The kiss was soft and gentle, almost as if Draco didn't want to hurt her. To her, the kiss meant everything. Draco broke the kiss and bit his lip to surpass a grin. She was doing the same thing. What they didn't know was a dark presence was coming toward them.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Bambi Rose couldn't stop smiling. Usually she tried to pass it off as a usual day, but her older sister didn't think otherwise. Piper visited her baby sister at the Ravenclaw tower, having a 'girl-on-girl' talk.

"Hey, baby sis. Wanna talk?" Piper asked.

"Sure. What's up?" she asked.

"I was just wondering why you have the biggest grin on your face," Piper stated.

"Oh, nothing in particular," she said, still grinning.

"Come on! Tell your big sister on who captured your heart," she said.

She just rolled her eyes. "Fine. Someone did capture my heart."

"Knew it! So who is he?" Piper sang.

"I'm not gonna tell you. Although, he is in my year," she added.

"Fine! I'll just find out myself," she teased.

Bambi Rose just rolled her eyes. Piper left her room, but not before giving her a hug. Piper waved her goodbye and left. Bambi Rose jumped on her bed, pulled the pillow close to her face and squealed like a little girl. She never actually had a first crush, let along have a guy she likes liking her back. Sure, she had Noël crushing on her, but she didn't like him like that. She knew the year was going to get interesting again. She just knew it.
♠ ♠ ♠
something QuietChick found. Remember, she loves to play her guitar
something I found. Whaddya think? I find the picture to have a lot of emotion in it.
And there you go. Go ahead, squeal.