The Girl With the Black Book

Achtunddreißig

After a while, Bambi Rose was acting like her usual self, and people started to call her a freak more often. She was drawing in her black book more. But she was happy. Draco and her have been sneaking around, going into the RoR to 'study'. Draco has a secret that he's keeping from her. He needed to tell her soon, or she'll find out some other way. It was the beginning of March, and Draco was going to tell her. He was going to tell her his secret. He already knew Bambi Rose's secret, so it was fair to tell her. They were in the RoR, and Draco told her that he needed to tell her something.

"And when I show you, I don't want you to jump to conclusions or anything, alright?" he asked.

She nodded. She wasn't the type of girl to jump to conclusions yet. She was one of those people to understand. Draco lifted up one of his sleeves and showed her the dark mark. She gasped, but didn't say anything. She grabbed hold of his arm and gently traced the mark. He started getting goosebumps from her touch.

"Why did you get it?" she asked him.

"It wasn't a choice. When my father got thrown in Azkaban, the dark lord attention turned to me, and gave me a task that nobody else could do. If I fail the task, he would have my whole family killed, especially me," he confirmed.

"What's the task you have to do?" she asked him.

"I have to kill Dumbledore," he told her.

Bambi Rose just looked at him. She couldn't believe him. All she could do was hug him, which made him tense at first, but relaxed.

"So you understand?" he asked.

"I can tell why your scared. But there are way more things to be scared about than this," she said.

"Like what?" Draco asked curiously.

"A lot of things. parents abusing you or raping you, failing a test, missing a class, things like that," she said, letting go of the embrace.

"I guess. But he can kill anybody within a five foot radius. That's pretty scary," he told her.

"Why couldn't you just leave?" she asked.

"Its not that simple," he stated.

"How come? I did," she plainly stated.

He just smiled at her. She got up, kissed his cheek, and left the RoR. It was getting dark out and she needs her sleep.

Draco stayed in the room, however. He kept thinking about what she said. He doesn't want to take on the task, he doesn't want to kill Dumbledore. He just rubbed his temple and kept thinking. He was getting more and more scared everyday. He kept thinking on what the dark lord would do to him if he he failed his mission. He couldn't think of that now. He took a big sigh and left the RoR.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Bambi Rose couldn't sleep. She didn't know why. She finished all her homework and she finished all her muggle books, but she can't exactly fall asleep. She tried to force herself, but she couldn't. She looked at Vormund, who was fast asleep. She needs his wisdom, but she doesn't want to die just yet. She went inside her trunk and found a small vile from Piper, who told her it could make anybody go to sleep faster. She drank the vile, but only a sip, and she became woozy, and then she finally fell asleep, dreams of a pair of gray eyes following her in her sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
From QuietChick
From me. I find both of these so cute!
Shadowheart asked where her sister, Joy, was in all of this abuse and did she know. She knew about it, she heard them, she just choose not to care.