The Girl With the Black Book

Vierzig

The funeral passed by Bambi Rose like a blur. So far, almost everything came by her like a blur. She usually wastes her time in her black book, but she still talks to her older sister. She was glad that her sister finally found an apartment to herself in the depths of London. She enjoyed her time in drawing. She loved the way her pencil danced on the pages, making it look magical and real. Her drawings were getting better and better with each passing day. Piper took notice to this and thought she would make a great artist, but Bambi Rose's heart resides in veterinary logic. Whenever Piper left to start her training, Bambi Rose would play her guitar and sing a soft melody to herself. Vormund came back, though, through his wild adventures of giving the black book that she thought deserves it.

Piper told her baby sister that the Weasley's were having a wedding for Fleur and Bill and that Mrs. Weasley invited the Swan family, minus their parents and their older sister, Joy, who is already married and has a child, without even telling her own family. Bambi Rose didn't care though. She was glad that she wasn't in Joy's life. Her eldest sister always found a way to get her into trouble and a way to make her miserable.

It was already July 31st. Terran and Nevada came over to their house and packed their dresses and other necessities that they need. They were all ready to go. Nevada grabbed hold of Bambi Rose's hand while Bambi Rose grabbed hold of her twin brother's hand. Piper grabbed Nevada's hand and they both apparated near the burrow. Terran explained that the Weasley's were using a protection shield around the burrow, so nobody could apparate inside or near the burrow. She thought it made sense, since they're keeping Harry inside at all costs.

They all entered the burrow, being greeted by a red haired woman that Bambi Rose barely sees. She knew immediately that it was Mrs. Weasley. She seemed tired and very worn out, making her look motherly, not like her mother ever was. She was always pissed off at everything that she did. Whenever her mother spotted a spot that she missed, she slaps her. It was always the same. Do something wrong, get bitch slapped by her mother.

They all celebrated Harry's birthday, until the Ministry came in. Bambi Rose took a grip on one of the chairs that it broke off. She really needs to know how to control her anger and strength. Some people were pretty much surprised by this, even her own siblings. Hell, even she was surprised by this. She didn't know she had this kind of strength. And she likes it to be that way.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

The wedding was about to take place. Bambi Rose didn't exactly liked that a very old woman told her that she needed to put on more make-up to cover up the blemishes or that her dress is too revealing. Honestly, her dress was fine. It was purple and it up up to her knees. She was wearing heels, despite her hatred to them, to make herself seem taller, but failing at it. She sat next to her older sister, who sat next to Fred. They kept flirting with each other, making Bambi Rose to think about it for a while. The ceremony started, making her very bored.

After a while, the ceremony ended, which made the everything to a dance floor. She sat down at a table and began drawing invisible drawing on the table. She needed her black book, which is inside, upstairs, in her trunk. She looked around, making sure that nobody was looking, and slipped inside the house. She walked upstairs, which is hard for her to do in heels, and found the room she was staying in. She went to hr trunk and started rummaging through her trunk. She found it. Along with her mechanical pencil and her eraser. She quietly went downstairs to her surprise when she met up with the woman again.

"Now why are you inside?" she asked.

"I-" she stuttered. 'Quick! Think up a lie!'

"Say no more. You look hungry and didn't want any of that food outside. I don't blame you," she told her.

Bambi Rose just gave her an odd look, but shook her head mentally to herself. She slipped outside while the old woman was still talking to her. She went outside and sat back down to her usual seat, drawing. She wasn't paying attention to whatever she was drawing. She felt like she was done. She put her pencil down and looked at what she drew. She couldn't believe it.

She drew two side, like always. She drew one side with Lord Voldemort standing, in front of him lay Harry Potter, dead. While on the other side was the same thing, except Harry Potter was alive, and Lord Voldemort was dead. She couldn't pick which side would win. The Fates were telling her in her mind that one shall live, while the other is vanquished, but it hasn't been decided just yet. Bambi Rose looked up and noticed the three Fates. She always thought that they weren't real, that they were only in Greek Mythology. She closed her eyes again and opened them, noticing that they were gone. She looked around, and saw her older sister dancing with Fred. She smiled. She could see great things with those two.

A silver patronus came in. It was a gleaming lynx that said in the loud, deep voice of Kingsley, The Ministry has fallen. Scrimgeour is dead. They are coming. First there was silence, then somebody screamed and guests started running or Disapparating. All the protective charms on the Burrow had broken. She could hear her sister yelling for her. She grabbed hold of her book and pencil and eraser and ran after her and Nevada. She couldn't find her twin brother. She was worried.

"We need to go," her sister told her.

"I can't go anywhere without Terran," Bambi Rose told her stubbornly.

Piper grabbed hold of her arm and disapparated home with Nevada. Bambi Rose looked at her older sister confusingly.

"Why did you disapparate without Terran?" she asked.

"Terran has an important mission he needs to do with his friends. He told us to go without him," Piper explained.

Nevada already left, leaving the two sisters in the same room. Bambi Rose's hair was in a very high bun, was now falling down fast her shoulder blades. Piper's dress was torn on the bottom. All in all, they both looked a mess. Bambi Rose shook her head and went toward her room. She couldn't take any of this. She grabbed hold of her wand and placed it toward her temple. Out came a silver lining. She placed her memory in another vile. She already has five memories. She wasn't going to show the Ministry just yet. Not in a world like this.
♠ ♠ ♠
X
More awesome pictures! Enjoy!
x
from Sillycity
x
Hehe!
And happy 4th of July for all my USA readers.
Bambi Rose’s dress
Piper’s dress