The Girl With the Black Book

Einundvierzig

It was dark out. Draco was in his room, thinking. He was thinking the last time he actually saw Bambi Rose last. He grimaced at that memory. Tears were running down her cheeks, knowing that he was the cause of it. He keeps remembering anything that was actually the good times with her. He still remembers the first actual conversation with her, in his fifth year.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Herbology wasn't really his favorite subject. He had it with the Ravenclaws. Professor Sprout was going over some plant that he could care less about. Then she said that they were going into the Forbidden Forest to search for this said plant, but with partners. He thought they were all going to choose partners, but she said that she was going to partner everybody up when they get close to the forest. Draco left with everybody else, dreading of being paired up with someone from Ravenclaw or somebody stupid from Slytherin. As they got closer to the forest, Professor Sprout started calling names. When he called Draco's name, he stood near the front. He didn't hear his partner's name, but saw his partner coming up.

His partner was Bambi Rose. He bit back a groan. He couldn't believe that he got paired up with her. They both got a trail and they both set off to find this plant that Draco didn't know. But his partner seems to be knowing where and how to find it. She already had her wand out, a light coming out. They kept walking, Draco already getting bored. He just wants to find this stupid plant so he doesn't have to spend all day with her. Bambi Rose stopped, making him question on why. She bent down next to a plant and dug it up. It was the plant that they were looking for.

"Great. Now we can leave," he stated.

"Why not explore the forest some more?" she asked softly.

"I don't know about you, but I would rather leave than be stuck here," he stated.

She rolled her eyes. They decided to head back. Draco noticed another plant, and thought that it was the same plant. He ran off without Bambi Rose, making her very furious. She just kept continuing to walk the trail back, the plant still in her hand. Draco was wrong. It wasn't the same plant. He decided to head back on the trail, but he couldn't see the lit wand. He lit his own wand and tried to find the trail himself. Of course, he couldn't find it. He heard a snap.

"Swan? Is that you?" he nervously asked.

Out came a giant spider. He froze in fear. The giant spider started screaming, running full force at him. Draco screamed and started running away from it. It probably wasn't a good idea since there were way too many roots and branches. He tripped, the spider just inches away from eating him. He saw another figure step in front of him. The spider stopped. He looked at the figure and it was Bambi Rose, with the plant still in her hand. She started speaking a strange language to it, understanding what the thing said. Draco stood up and looked at both of them. The spider soon started walking forward, Bambi Rose following it.

"I'm sorry, but I just had an attack from it. I don't think it's safe to follow it," Draco harshly told her.

"Just be glad I didn't tell him to eat you," she retorted.

"What was that thing anyway?" Draco asked, following Bambi Rose.

"It's an Acromantula. Didn't you read your Fantastic Beasts and Where To Find Them?" she asked him.

Draco just rolled his eyes. Bambi Rose just ignored him and kept walking toward their exit. Draco was still confused as to how she could talk to a beast like that.

"And for the record, he doesn't like being called an it or a thing," she told him, not even turning around.

After that, they exit the forest, the giant spider left them both and returned. They both went their separate ways, leaving each other. Draco still having questions about the brunette Ravenclaw.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Draco was called downstairs, another one of the important meetings. He left his room and came downstairs with the other death eaters. The all sat around the fireplace, wondering what the dark lord wants. He came into the room, looking rather pleased of himself. He explained that they have brought someone special, but Draco merely turned his head. He rather not listen to the person's cries of pain.

"Wormtail! Bring her out," Voldemort commanded.

Wormtail brought out a girl, but Draco wasn't paying attention.

"Death eaters, I'd like to present Bambi Rose Swan," Voldemort introduced.
♠ ♠ ♠
X
From me
X
From Sillycity. This is just way too hilarious.