The Girl With the Black Book

Zweiundvierzig

Bambi Rose was playing with her guitar, playing Stand By Me, when she heard a noise. She stopped playing. She set her guitar down gently on its stand and went to get her wand. She heard the door go BANG!, making her jump .She heard over nine pairs of feet walking. Bambi Rose hid under her bed, being silent. She keeps hearing people shouting, telling each other different things. She knew they were wizards, just by the conversations that they're having. She heard her door opening, making her hold her breath. She could see their feet walking by, searching for something. She held on tight to her black book. She saw them leaving. She crept over near underneath her bed, when she was being dragged.

She started screaming and struggling to get out of the person's embrace. She used her wand and shouted a spell. More people were coming though, each of them wearing mask. She knew instantly that they were death eaters. She kept firing different spells to protect her, but there were too many of them. She was grabbed again, but her wand was out of her hand. She was knocked out, making her world black.

Bambi Rose woke up to a very dark room. She spotted her black book and picked it up. She was scared. She didn't know where she was or why there were people coming after her. She heard the door open and in came a man with a rat face look and very round. He grabbed hold of her and took her somewhere, but she didn't know where. She was still struggling to break free. Wormtail took her through a room filled with death eaters. She was beginning to get scared.

"Wormtail! Bring her out," Voldemort commanded.

Wormtail brought her out in the open, throwing her to the ground.

"Death eaters, I'd like to present Bambi Rose Swan," Voldemort introduced.

She grimaced when he said her name, like venom. She was being held down by this Wormtail. She looked around. She spotted Draco, worry flashed before her eyes.

"My lord, why do we need her? Why is she so important?" a death eater asked.

"This girl can tell the future by her book. I'm sure she already knows that," he told them. "Give me the book, girl."

"I can't give it by force," she said.

"Why not?" he asked.

She was silent. She wouldn't dare answer him.

"I can get words out of your mouth. Crucio!" he screamed.

She felt agony. She was screaming. She remembered that it was the same curse that her mother used on her.

"I can't give it to you because then you'll fade away. And the pictures you'll want won't be there," she blurted out.

Voldemort stopped the curse. He picked up the book and looked at the names. He spotted a Malfoy's name.

"Draco! Come forward."

Draco stepped forward, afraid of what he's going to do.

"Look through these pages and tell me what you see," he commanded.

Voldemort handed the black book to him, where he started looking through the pages. He started naming some of them off, only the ones that have already come true. He stopped at a page. The page where he signed his name and made a comment. The drawing was of two moons with weird shoes that he learned to be moccasins. The quote says 'Don't judge a man until you have walked two moons in his moccasins.' He thought it was a simple drawing, but a meaning full drawing nonetheless. He kept flipping through pages, until he stopped. The drawing was different. It was of him and Bambi Rose, kissing under the mistletoe.

"What do you see?" he commanded.

Draco was startled. "I see bodies everywhere, covering the ground."

He nodded his head and told him to keep flipping. He did. He spotted a page where he thinks that Voldemort would be likely pleased.

"I see a drawing of you, claiming victory. Potter is dead," he said.

Voldemort looked at the brunette, who seems to be whimpering. "I see you've chosen well-"

"But-"

"But! What do you mean?" Voldemort asked Draco angrily.

"Potter is alive and claimed victory, while you are dead," Draco told him.

"Which side is it! Crucio!"

Bambi Rose was in pain again.

"I don't know. The Fates hasn't decided," she screamed.

"My lord, I may take it from here," a woman said. Bambi Rose thought that the voice was familiar.

The death eater took off her mask. It revealed her mother.

"Hello. Missed me?"
♠ ♠ ♠
X
From me. Enjoy!
Oh snap! Didn't see that coming, did you?