The Girl With the Black Book

Fünfundvierzig

It's been months since Bambi Rose was trapped in the Malfoy Manor. Draco visits her constantly. Sometimes, she would be pushed up the stairs and be forced to predict another drawing, but she couldn't. She can't be forced, she told them. Usually, her mother would cause pain to her. Draco would always wince every time he heard her cries, but he knew the consequences if he even stood up for anybody else. Draco would usually take Bambi Rose down to the cellars. He wouldn't dare let anybody else do it. He was scared for her.

Bambi Rose was alone in her cellar. She was playing with her locket. She opened it, revealing herself and Draco, each of them with smiles and confused looks. She remembered the note that her aunt gave her. She pressed the diamond star and the locket was now in one. The picture was now both of them in there arms, giggling and smiling and waving at her. A scripture was written on the picture. 'Congratulations. You've finally found him. Keep him safe. You never know when he'll slip away.' She couldn't believe it. Draco was the boy that fit in the locket perfectly. She looked down on the locket again and smiled. They both have the biggest grins on their faces, giggling and holding each other, like they're going to be separated.

She heard someone coming downstairs. She pressed the diamond again and the locket became two. She closed it and stuffed it down her shirt. She looked up and saw about three death eaters.

"The dark lord wishes to see you," one said darkly.

She stood up and walked toward the iron gate. One of them unlocked it and let her through. She stood by one of the death eaters, while two of them grabbed hold of her arms while the third pointed his wand near her back, to try not to escape. She wouldn't dare, anyway. She was lead through the empty halls until they were met in the living room. She noticed that the dark lord was in her presence, grinning at her. Bambi Rose looked around and saw Draco next to his mum. She looked into his eyes. She didn't like where this was going.

"Are you ready to give me the black book?" he asked her.

She was silent. She usually was when he always asked her that same exact question over and over again for the past months. She was always silent and the dark lord would always use the cruciatus curse on her, or her mother would. Today, he was going to do it. Her mother was out hunting for muggles to kill. The dark lord stared into her eyes, ready for the curse. But it seemed he had a better idea.

"Draco! Come over here," he called over.

Draco had fear in his eyes. He looked at her, fear didn't even cross her face. She didn't even have any emotion inside her. He stood next to him, waiting for his task.

"You do the cruciatus curse," he commanded.

Draco just looked at him as if he was crazy. He gave Draco his wand to use, and forced him ti face Bambi Rose. She was kneeling on the ground now, facing the floor. Not even bothering to look up. She had her head down, her eyes closed. Draco couldn't do it, he just couldn't. But Voldemort had other plans.

"Imperio!" he shouted.

Draco felt like he was a puppet, and that he had strings on his arms.

"Use the cruciatus curse!" Voldemort shouted.

Draco couldn't stand it, but he was forced into it. He shouted the curse, forcing himself to hear her screams and cries of pain. She curled up on the floor, in pain. Draco could feel the tears prickling his eyes. Voldemort had enough of her cries and stopped both the curses. Draco dropped his wand, looking at her. He didn't know whether to go over to her and start kissing her, or if he should stand there, doing nothing.

"Take her back to the cellars," the dark lord commanded.

The two death eaters both grabbed hold of her, taking her back to her cellar. Draco watched as they took her down there, feeling guilty of even doing so. He saw the other death eaters leave his sight, and walked toward the cellars.

Bambi Rose was curled up in a ball, playing with her locket. She grew cold. It was March, she remembered. She didn't dare tell anybody that her birthday passed already. Draco was the only one to even remember it. She just curled up in her ball and drew silent tears. Her burnt mark was visible to the whole world. She could still feel the iron making it's mark.

"Bambi!" Draco whispered.

She stood up, looking at his eyes. She crawled toward him, touching his hands again.

"You know I didn't-"

"I know. The dark lord used the Imperious curse on you. I don't blame you," she told him softly.

They were both silent. Their foreheads only touching. He hasn't kissed her since they were in Hogwarts. He made his move and kissed her on the lips. Bambi Rose was shocked, but kissed him nonetheless. She felt the shock and the butterflies moving at once, giving herself an electric shock. They both broke apart, staring at each others eyes. Draco made a plan to himself that he will find a way out, no matter what the consequences are. He will do it.
♠ ♠ ♠
X
More pictures. Sorry this chapter is crappy, but I wanted to spoil you all! Enjoy!