The Girl With the Black Book

Sechsundvierzig

It was late April, and so far, the plans weren't working. Bambi Rose was always lonely, but sometimes Draco would be there. Today was not one of them. Bambi Rose was drawing in her black book again. It was the last drawing she did. She didn't have enough heart to even draw anymore. She finished, her drawing was of her and Draco, laying down together on a bed with two children. It almost seemed real. She heard some shouting, so she put her book away underneath her. She looked forward her cell and saw about six death eaters coming in the room with three struggling teens trying to break free, which isn't working. She could hear one of them shouting out a name. She knew immediately who it was by the sound of their voices.

"Harry? Ron? Is that you?" she asked.

"And Terran," Terran stated.

She just looked at each of there faces. Harry looked like he was stung by something, or he a stinging jinx went wrong, but Terran and Ron seemed to be okay. Ron was still screaming for someone, until she caught the name. Hermione. She could hear her screams from up above. Bambi Rose guess that somebody is using the cruciatus curse on her, but she didn't know why. She was alone again in her own cellar. Harry, Ron, and Terran are with the other people that were captures, which she only got Luna. She didn't remember who the others were. She could still hear the screams of Hermione. She heard a loud crack on the other side of her cellar. She remembered the small house elf that warned them about Umbridge finding out about the D.A.

She could hear what Harry was telling the small house elf, but the house elf grabbed hold of her hand, as the other had was laced with Luna's. She was confused, until she felt like she was going through a very huge vacuum. She was now placed in a very nice looking cottage, and two people came out. She faintly remembered seeing them at the Weasley family wedding. The newlywed couple. She heard another crack and the house elf was gone again. She picked up her black book, which she miraculously grabbed hold of. She looked around the scenery and took notice of it. The woman grabbed hold of her left arm, which she winced. The woman, which she learned as Fleur, took her into a spare room to be able to heal her wounds.

Bambi Rose was in a very comfortable bed with very pretty designs on it. Fleur was trying to heal her wounds, but when she went over to her left upper arm, she refused. Fleur thought she was being difficult, but Terran offered to heal her wounds for her. She rolled her eyes, but gave the ointment to him. He started rubbing the ointment toward her scares, making sure he got every one of them. After he was done, Bambi Rose thanked him and watched him leave. She started thinking about something. One of them was her locket. She took out her locket and opened it. She pressed the diamond and the same picture appeared. She sighed. Her Aunt Midge was right. Love can be simple enough, but its not as simple as it seems. But then she remembered that she didn't even say goodbye to Draco. She just left. She sighed.

She looked at her locket again and a smile was tugging at her lips. She couldn't believe that she was happy, and the only thing that made her happy was being with Draco. She held her locket to her chest and sighed dreamily. She bit her lip, trying not to burst out into fits of giggles. She pressed on the diamond again and closed her locket. She looked through her black book and found the page she needed. She still needed to finish the drawing. All it needed was the shading, and it was done. She half smiled. Bambi Rose didn't know what was going to happen after Voldemort. She was thinking about what would happen if her and Draco didn't survive the war, or if Voldemort defeated Harry. She couldn't think like that.

Then she started thinking if Harry did win. What would happen then? Would her and Draco still be in love? Would they find each other again when they get older? Would they get married after the war? She still kept questioning herself. She knew after the war that she was going back to Hogwarts to finish her education. Bambi Rose was still holding onto her dreams. She then remembered her siblings. What would happen to them when the war was over? Would they survive or would she loose one of them. She wouldn't mind if her parents died. They deserved it. Joy, on the other hand, was still questionable. She didn't know whether to forgive her for everything she did, tell her the truth of her real family history, or something. She kept questioning everything. She heard her door knock. She slipped her locket underneath her shirt and told them to come in. It was Terran again.

"I'm just making sure you're okay. You seemed to be in a fragile state right now," he confessed.

"I'm fine, thank you," she said. She remembered that she still didn't tell him or her siblings about her relationship with the blond Slytherin.

"Do you have anything to say?" he asked her.

He knew her too well. "Well," she started off, biting her lip. "I've been seeing someone in my sixth year."

"Who?"

"When I tell you, I don't want you to get angry or upset about it."

"I promise."

"I was seeing Draco," she said quickly.

"Draco? As in Malfoy?" he asked her angrily.

"I told you not to get mad," she told him.

"I told him to stay away from you. I bloody told him."

"Terran. It wasn't just his fault. It was mine also. So don't get angry with just him."

"I can;t believe everything-"

"He basically saved me through my events. At least respect my decision in this. I may be your baby sister, but I am of age. I think I can choose for myself," she argued.

Terran was silent. He sat up from his bed and stormed out of the room. Bambi Rose sighed. She knew this would happen. She just knew it would. She got comfortable in her bed and fell asleep, holding onto her locket in her right while her left was the black book.
♠ ♠ ♠
X
Well, the news seemed to hit Terran pretty hard. What do you think? And of the picture? :D