The Girl With the Black Book

Neunundvierzig

Bambi Rose was watching the scene with her very own eyes. Piper was shooting off every spell that she knows, with the help of Fred and Percy, who she just met today. The one fighting Percy started to back off, quickly. His hood slipped and we saw a high forehead with streaked hair.

"Hello, Minister!" bellowed Percy, sending a jinx straight at Thicknesse, who dropped his wand and clawed at the front of his robes, apparently in awful discomfort. "Did I mention I'm resigning?"

"You’re joking, Perce!" shouted Fred as the Death Eater he was battling collapsed under the weight of three separate Stunning Spells.

Thicknesse fell to the ground with tiny spikes erupting all over him; he seemed to be turning into some form of sea urchin. Fred grinned at Percy.

"You actually are joking, Perce... I don't think I've heard you joke since you were-"

The air exploded. She covered her eyes, so she could protect herself from the dust. Struggling out of the wreckage, she started searching for them in the semidarkness as wind blew in from the side of the castle that had been blown apart. She couldn't see anything, but she saw two bodies that seemed like they weren't moving.

"No - no - no!" someone was shouting. "No! Fred! No!"

She looked at the other figure, and knew who exactly who it was.

"Piper!" she screamed. Her world was empty, almost in slow motion. She ran toward her sister, tears coming out of her eyes. "Piper! Please don't die! Please! Please wake up! Please!"

No matter how much she begged and pleaded, she knew she wasn't going to get her sister back. She just kept pleading anyway, hoping that it was a joke. Tears kept pouring out of her eyes. She didn't care though. She didn't care that there was a war going on outside of her. She didn't care that people were trying to get her off of her sister. Bambi Rose was still clutching on her big sister's arms.

"Rose! There's nothing you could do! I'm sorry, but she's dead. We have to keep fighting," Terran shouted at her. "Come on. There are big spiders coming through. We have to move her."

Bambi Rose finally stood up and helped Terran move her big sister, tears still streaming from her face. She got back up and started running, killing anything that stands in her way. She only took her revenge on the death eaters. Terran just stood there, shocked. He never saw his baby sister like this, with so much rage and power. He remembered what Vormund said, how the black book has power that nobody could even imagine. He remembered seeing that book in her sister's pants, trying to not loose it. Terran ran another direction from her sister, and followed his friends.

Bambi Rose, however, knew she was angry, knew that she was getting too powerful. She only used that power to kill the death eaters, though. She saw her mother, fighting against somebody. She stunned her. Lisa turned around shocked, but only smirked.

"Like mother like daughter. You can't kill me, you know. But I could kill you, just like how I killed your father, my own husband, the heir of Gryffindor," Lisa taunted.

"My father isn't even an heir the the great Gryffindor, you hag! My father belongs to the heir of Ravenclaw," Bambi Rose responded.

"Let me guess; you finally found out about your true history? Please. All those stories you heard are all lies. We are the heir of Gryffindor, and you can't seemed to accept that fact," Lisa taunted again, not even amused to her daughter's response.

"Apparently your still not getting it. You never did. All you ever did was bitch and complain and hurt your own children. And now, here's the favor I'm gonna give to you. Avada Kedavra!" Bambi Rose shouted.

A green light shot out from her wand, hitting her mother square in the chest. Lisa's smile faded and went limp, until she fell to the floor. Bambi Rose felt happy. She finally smiled. She started fighting again, shooting off spells and jinxes. Then, she heard the high, clear voice again and it sounded so close, she thought Voldemort was back in the room with everybody.

"You have fought valiantly. Lord Voldemort knows how to value bravery. Yet you have sustained heavy losses. If you continue to resist me, you will all die, one by one. I do not wish this to happen. Every drop of magical blood spilled is a loss and a waste. Lord Voldemort is merciful. I command my forces to retreat immediately.

"You have one hour. Dispose of your dead with dignity. Treat your injured.

"I speak now, Harry Potter, directly to you. You have permitted your friends to die for you rather than face me yourself. I shall wait for one hour in the Forbidden Forest. If, at the end of that hour, you have not come to me, have not given yourself up, then battle commences. This time, I shall enter the fray myself, Harry Potter, and I shall find you, and I shall punish every last man, woman, and child who has tried to conceal you from me. One hour."

Bambi Rose stopped fighting and started heading toward the Great Hall. There, she saw that the tables were gone and Madam Pomfrey was treating the wounds of those who have survived. What she didn't like was the row of the dead, and everybody in groups weeping over the lost of their loved ones. She found her older sister, next to Fred. She knelt down next to her sister, tears streaming down her face. She kept thinking that her sister was going to wake up, scream out surprise and tell her everything was a joke.

She wasn't. Bambi Rose couldn't accept the fact that her big sister, the only sister that even likes her, is gone. She felt arms around her, and she looked up. Nevada and Terran were with her, tears streaming down both their cheeks. Joy seemed to be there, too. She started apologizing, apologizing about everything that she did. They all accepted her apology, and Joy accepted the fact that nobody is perfect and that she's the heir of Ravenclaw. Bambi Rose was having a hard time breathing, choking back her sobs. The Weasley family joined them, since Fred was right next to Piper.

Bambi Rose couldn't continue fighting. She couldn't. Not like this. Never like this. She just couldn't.
♠ ♠ ♠
X
You do not know how hard I was trying not to cry. I'm sorry to those who love Piper. She's my favorite, too. But I had to. I'm sorry. *hides from very sharp objects*
But on the plus side, Bambi Rose finally killed her mother, right? Isn't that good? *still hiding from sharp objects*