The Girl With the Black Book

Fünf

Bambi Rose was skipping toward her common room, when she noticed water and her brother and his friends. Bambi Rose was sorely confused as to why they weren't in the Great Hall. Bambi Rose saw something at the corner of her eye. She turned to look at the wall, and the same thing she drew in her book was written on the wall.

Bambi Rose turned around and saw everybody looking at the sign. The professors were all in the rooms, even Mr. Filch. Filch saw his cat, and turned to blame Harry and his friends, when he saw Bambi Rose right in front of the sign.

"Enemies of the heir beware. Looks like the Mudbloods are next. Even loony Bambi," Draco called out.

"You killed my precious kitten," Filch said, pointing his finger at Bambi Rose.

Bambi Rose didn't turn around. She didn't say a word. She stared at the wall, like it was going to magically disappear. Bambi Rose knew it was going to happen, but she didn't know it was going to happen right away. She lifted her hands toward the red blood. Her hand was soaked in it. Bambi Rose looked at her students, who all looked at her.

"Filch, she isn't dead. Mrs. Norris is clearly petrified," Headmaster Dumbledore explained.

"Bambi Rose did it. I know she did. She put the letter on the wall. She opened the Chamber of Secrets," Filch stated.

Bambi Rose's expression didn't change. She merely looked at him and stared at him.

"Filch, I don't think it's appropriate to point fingers," Professor Sprout told him.

"She was the only one in the hallway, besides Potter and his crony friends," Filch stated.

"Everybody, go to your respected dorms right now. The only ones who should be here is Harry Potter and his friends, and Bambi Rose," Professor McGonagall told everybody.

Everybody left. Draco gave Bambi Rose one last glare and then he left. Bambi Rose noticed that he still had the words 'sneak' carved into his forehead.

"Bambi, did you open the Chamber of Secrets or wrote this message on the wall?" Dumbledore asked her.

"No sir," Bambi Rose told him softly.

"You may go now," Dumbledore told her.

Bambi Rose left the hallways and went her way toward the Ravenclaw common room. She told the portrait the answer to the riddle and entered the common room. The talking and laughter that could be heard had died down when they saw Bambi Rose. They just stared and glared at her. Bambi Rose knew what everybody in the common room was thinking, and it didn't take a Hufflepuff to even know. 'Bambi Rose has ruined the good name of Ravenclaw'. Bambi Rose walked toward the staircase and went toward her room.

As soon as Bambi Rose has left the room, everybody started whispering. Bambi Rose went toward her room and went under the covers. She pulled out her black boon and started drawing. Her drawing a goblet filled with colorful fire, but she doesn't know because she was using her pencil that she bought at a Muggle store near her house. She continued drawing and finished with a piece of paper saying Harry's name. She signed it with a ate at the very tiny corner. She smiled. Bambi Rose closed her book and put it underneath her clothes in her trunk and curled up in her sheets, sleep never feeling good for Bambi Rose.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you to Shadowheart for being my only commenter.