The Girl With the Black Book

Dreiundfünfzig

It was already January 5th. It was her and Terran's birthday. Terran repeatedly apologized to her, but she wouldn't give in. Bambi Rose just loves to watch her brother suffer. It entertains her. And Terran knows it. She finally accepted his apology, but only because it bored her quickly.

"You know, when we were growing up, I remembered you being shy and innocent. What happened?" Terran asked.

"It's this thing called growing up. You should enjoy it sometimes," she answered.

He just rolled his eyes. He heard someone knocking on Bambi Rose's door and went up to answer it. Outside was Draco, looking a bit worried. He wasn't really on good terms with him, since he was friends with Harry. Terran just glared at him and quickly slammed the door in his face. Bambi Rose rolled her eyes, slapped him upside the head and opened the door. She let him in, Draco giving a glare to Terran, also. She gave Terran her famous look, making him cower in a corner. She had that affect with her look. She led him toward her other brother and sister, who were in the kitchen, throwing icing at each other.

Joy and Nevada weren't paying attention, and threw it in both Bambi Rose's and Terran's hair. They both glared at them, but they joined in the fun. Draco found them a bit weird and a bit mad, but he just smiled at them. He found three other people just standing by the sidelines, rooting for one another. He slipped toward them, sitting next to Katie Bell, who just scooted away from him. Oliver was talking to Katie while Nessa tried to talk to Draco, which he was found interesting. The Swan family were still in their little icing war. Terran grabbed hold of a white napkin and started waving it.

"You coward! We were winning, too," Nevada stated.

"What are the stakes? How much icing you can get in your hair?" Draco asked.

"No! It was how less you can get icing in your hair. And since we have shorter hair, these two kept missing us," Terran stated.

"Oh please. We have better aim than you,"Joy confirmed.

"You can't even get me at three feet, anyway," Nevada challenged.

Bambi Rose grabbed a handful of icing and smashed it in his face. "I'm sorry, what were you saying?"

Joy was just cracking up and high fived her. Draco guessed she got her wit from her sister. Now he understood that she was defiantly the heir of Ravenclaw. Nevada looked pretty surprised and very shocked that his baby sister could do that.

"No more! I don't want anybody to mes up my kitchen!" Bambi Rose stated.

Joy used her wand to clean up the mess, which only took her only five minutes. Nessa was still being entertained by the thought of Bambi Rose smashing icing in Nevada's face. He just tried to wipe the icing with his face, which caused him more problems because his hands were also covered in icing. Joy and Bambi Rose just kept laughing. Draco just smiled. Their laughs were contagious.

"While you two are laughing, I'm gonna take a shower," Nevada announced.

"I think we all need a shower," Joy stated, holding her icing covered hair.

She took out her wand and made her and her sister all clean again. Terran was already using the other shower while Nevada was waiting for him to finish.

"I still find it odd how all of you could still act totally ridiculous," Draco stated.

"You get used to it. Trust us on this, Malfoy," Oliver said.

He rolled his eyes. People still had the decency to all him Malfoy. Bambi Rose, however, still calls him by his first name, which is oddly weird. Terran finally came out of the bathroom, his hair soaking wet, his snake bites glistening from the light, and was wearing odd clothing. His shirt said 'You've spent 29 minutes in the bathroom today. UNACCEPTABLE!' and his jeans seemed faded. He was barefooted, as he can tell from his jeans. He seemed to be getting taller every time Draco sees him. He turned back to the two girls who were talking excitedly to each other. Nessa was still making conversation with him, which seems to be working quiet well.

Nevada burst into the room, wearing a very bright yellow shirt that says 'I don't argue with idiots . They drag you down to their level , then beat you with years of experience.' and a pair of really dirty jeans. Draco found this family a little bit... weird. He remembered Bambi Rose being shy and innocent and quiet, now she's energetic, happy, and way to easy going.

"By the way, Terran and Bambi Rose, happy twenty-second birthday. And let us raise our glasses high for Piper! Let her be up there with Him and let her continue causing mayhem with Fred," Nevada announced.

She smiled. Draco smiled, too. She came over to him and pecked his lips, making Terran glare at him in the corner of his eye. Joy just jabbed him in the ribs, making him hiss in pain. Bambi Rose smiled and was having fun. The butterflies in his stomach never seemed to leave, though.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Bambi Rose and Draco were walking in the park, hand in hand. She couldn't stop smiling. They stopped somewhere near the frozen lake. Draco started playing with her hair, making her relax underneath his touch. He kissed the top of her head, making her smile. She curled up next to him, feeling the warmth that he brought towards her. This was where she wanted, always and forever.
♠ ♠ ♠
X
You know, when I was going to make this story, was a bit hesitant on where this was going. Originally, I thought of making it into a Ron Weasley fanfic, since he doesn't get that much love, but I resented that. I thought Draco was a better choice, anyways. Enjoy everybody! And no, this is not the last chapter. Just clearing this up right now!