The Girl With the Black Book

Vierundfünfzig

It was late March. Bambi Rose was still getting cold from the weather that was being formed. She hated it, and she never really enjoyed the weather here, anyways. She was alone in her apartment, enjoy something interesting on this new invention called the internet. She frankly enjoyed this muggle invention. She heard someone knocking on the door, making her get up from her swivel chair and opened the door. Outside was Draco, smiling at her. She smiled back at him. She let him enter the apartment building, feeling the breeze from an open window.

"Jeez! Why is it so cold in here?" Draco asked her.

"It was getting hot inside, so I opened a few windows," she stated.

Draco knew never to argue with her. After that incident in January, him and Terran at least tried to get along. Terran just told Draco to not piss her off, or else 'she will ignore you and you will plead to get her to forgive you, and she will enjoy it'. He thinks that he was rubbing his personality a little too much on her.

"What are you doing?" he asked her, seeing a muggle device on a table.

"It's this new thing called the internet. It's actually really resourceful and it's very new to most muggles everywhere," she said.

"Interesting. But what does it do?" he asked.

"Anything. I wouldn't exactly know for sure. I just got it today," she told him.

He just looked at the thing. He never trusted any muggle technology, even if it is new. He could never trust them, even if Bambi Rose forced him to at least try.

"So what's the special occasion?" she asked him.

"What? Can't I unexpectedly just drop bu to visit you?" he asked.

Bambi Rose crossed her arms over her chest and raised an eyebrow at him. She didn't believe any word he said. 'Smart girl,' Draco thought. Of course, she was in Ravenclaw, making her extremely smart in everything that anybody throws at her. She just smiled at him.

"Fine then. I wanted to surprise you and take you out somewhere," he told her.

She dropped her hands to her side and just smiled at him. Vormund came into the room, perching up on her shoulder. Draco wasn't exactly fond of her raven, either. Just something about him didn't seem right. She started speaking a weird language again, and it seemed the bird was responding. Bambi Rose just looked at him, Vormund still whispering in her ear. He flew off of her shoulder and landed on his.

"Hello there, Draco Malfoy," Vormund greeted.

Draco was startled. Vormund just laughed, which he found it strange for a bird to do.

"Yes, the usual reaction I get when I actually talk to human beings," Vormund said.

Vormund flew off his shoulder and landed on the cushion on the couch.

"Didn't you say you wanted to take me out somewhere?" she asked him. " Is it fancy?"

"No. What your wearing is just fine," he said.

She was wearing a pair of loose jeans, a stripped long sleeve t-shirt, and a pair of muggle shoes. She just smiled at him. She walked toward him, told Vormund she'll be back later, and left hand in hand with Draco to wherever that he wanted to take her.

~*~*~*~*~*~*

The ice was melting, making it seem really damp. The flowers were ready to bloom and the trees were ready to sprout some leaves. Bambi Rose smelt the air, and noticed the smell of beauty and nature. Draco just laughed as she started doing some type of dance that he wasn't too familiar with. He was entertained by it, too. She whipped her head around, making her hair fly over her head. She had the biggest grin on her face. He just smiled at her, watching her with such amusement. Bambi Rose felt like she was a kid again, being so free and adventurous. This was where she belonged. This was what she wanted.
♠ ♠ ♠
X
Not the end. I have... six more ideas to go! So don't even think it's done yet!