The Girl With the Black Book

Siebenundfünfzig

Bambi Rose came back from St. Mungo's to see what was wrong with her. She kept getting weird food cravings and throwing up in the mornings. Her sister told her to go to St. Mungo's, just in case. Her marriage with Draco was going along swimmingly. They decided to have a very long engagement, which they only had a few months to get married. They got married the first of August, a very wonderful day for that, too. After a few months of that marriage, she started getting sick and vomiting every morning. Draco was doing a great job of comforting her and getting up at strange hours of the morning fixing her bizarre food. They soon decided, somewhere along their engagement, to buy themselves a flat.

Bambi Rose entered the house and noticed how eerily quiet it was. She ignored it and made her way into the kitchen, craving for her weird food again. She saw a note on the fridge, obviously from Draco, saying that they needed him at the Ministry and that he'll probably be coming home late again. She smiled. At least he was making something of himself. She always remembered encouraging him to at least try to find a job. She was already working as a veterinarian in Diagon Alley, both from the muggle world and the wizard world. Her success was going well, really. She was the best one in the world, so far. She's been hiring students who wanted to become one. She felt like her dream was coming true.

It was getting really late when Draco came home. Bambi Rose was sleeping on the couch, being passes out from reading too much. Draco smiled at her and shook his head. He started waking her up, which worked. He was glad that she was a really light sleeper. Her green eyes looked at him, and she smiled. She was curling up to the pillow that was next to her. She rubbed her eyes and sat up on the couch.

"What time is it?" she asked. She was so tired, her words were slurred.

"It's eleven in the morning, love. You need to get to bed. You have work really early in the morning," Draco told her. "So what did the doctors say?"

Bambi Rose let him sit on the couch next to her. He did and waited for whatever she was going to say.

"You know why I've been throwing up my guts and eating really bizarre foods?" Bambi Rose asked. He nodded. "Well... I'm, ugh... I'm pregnant," she finally said.

His eyes were filled with some sort of happiness. He grabbed hold of his wife and huge her for dear life. She juts giggled and smiled. Now all he has to do is suffer the wrath of Bambi Rose during her pregnancy. And even Vormund isn't thrilled with that.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"You'd think being pregnant is fun, but it's not," Bambi Rose complained to Vormund.

"Why are you telling me this again? Shouldn't Draco be the one hearing you complain?" he asked.

"Draco's working at the Ministry and you're the only one I can actually talk to. Plus, you've had a pregnant wife before, and you deserve it after all those years at Hogwarts for complaining to me," she told him.

"Now I regret complaining then. I wouldn't have to suffer. How far along are you again?" Vormund asked.

"I'm only eight months pregnant. I want this child out of me," she whined.

"Have you and Draco come up with names yet?" he asked.

"Yep. Scorpius Hyperion Malfoy for a boy and Scarlett Piper-Midge Malfoy for a girl. Draco thought that he should name the boys and I should name the girls," she stated.

"You know, for a woman who's almost nine months pregnant, you seem to be more bigger than Joy and Yonda," Vormund confirmed.

She just glared at him. She felt something wet going through her sweat pants, since it was the only thing that could even fit her, and stood up.

"I didn't know you were drinking water," he said.

She started at him wide eyed. She couldn't be having the baby now, not right now. Vormund say that look. He flew toward the fireplace and flooed somewhere. Bambi Rose was gripping hard on the hand rails. She kept screaming in agony. She heard someone behind her, but she didn't turn around. She felt the familiar touch, meaning she knew exactly who it was. Draco grabbed hold of her and took her toward the fireplace. Bambi Rose wasn't feeling good, since she could feel her limbs spreading apart. She immediately knew where she was, since she's been going here constantly for her daily pregnancy check.

Next thing she knew, she was drugged up and delivering her first child. She believed in the muggle way of delivering children, and that was being so drugged up so she can have her children. She's basically been screaming and shouting and threatening to Draco.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Bambi Rose woke up. She looked around and reality hit her hard. She remembered giving birth, and it was a very painful experience. She was never giving birth again. She heard that the C-section wasn't so bad, so she might try that next time.

"Good evening, Mrs. Malfoy. Would you like to see your kids? Your husband is already playing with one of them," a healer told her.

She just nodded, but something struck in her mind. 'Kids? I don't remember giving birth twice.' Then she remembered being drugged up on the medication. Draco came in, with a blue blanket in his hands. One of the healers brought a pink blanket. The healer set the small blanket down in her arms.

"They both have your eyes," Draco confirmed.

She just smiled. The one she was holding was already asleep. She already knew it was a girl.

"Well, we both get what we wanted. You wanted a baby girl, while I wanted a boy," he told her.

"Scarlett and Scorpius. Such beautiful names," she said softly.

She remembered when her mother held her. She may have been an infant, but she still remembers. She remembered her mother had disappointment in her eyes. Bambi Rose took a good look at Scarlett, and smiled. At last, she finally had the family she wanted.
♠ ♠ ♠
X
I didn't include the wedding scene because a) I do really crappy wedding scenes and b) I'm really lazy and wanted to include this. Enjoy, bitches!