The Girl With the Black Book

Achtundfünfzig

11 years later

Scarlett and Scorpius were right behind their mother and father, trying to get to the train station quickly. Scarlett was pushing her cart and her owl, Elena, while Scorpius was pushing his cart and Vormund.

"Mum, how are we getting onto platform 9 and 3/4?" Scarlett asked her mother.

They all stopped. "See that brick wall next to platforms 9 and 10?" Bambi Rose asked her children. They both nodded. " Just run straight into that wall and you'll be on the platform."

Scarlett and Scorpius looked at their mother strangely. Scorpius went first and ran full force towards the wall, disappearing behind it. Scarlett was amazed. She was next. She did the same thing as Scorpius and was already on the other side. She saw Scorpius admiring the train, which was defiantly beautiful. Scorpius noticed their parents on the other side already. He got Scarlett's attention and they both headed toward them.

"Well, look who it is," Ron said from far away.

They all turned around to see who he was looking at. They saw Draco and Bambi Rose, walking with two children. They both resembled their father; bleach blond hair, pointed chin, everything, except for their eyes. They both had their mother's light green eyes.

"So that's Scorpius and Scarlett," Ron said under his breath. "Make sure you beat both of them in every test, Rose. Thank God you inherited your mother's brains."

"Ron, for heaven's sake," Hermione said, half stern, half amused. "Don't try to turn them against each other before they've even started school."

"You're right, sorry," Ron said, but unable to help himself, he added "Don't get too friendly with him, though, Rosie. Granddad Weasley would never forgive you if you married a pureblood."

"Ron, give it a rest already. He is my nephew, as much as it pains me to say it," Terran butted in.

"Be glad that she found somebody to spend the rest of her life with," Nessa stated.

He rolled his eyes. Bambi Rose noticed her brother and his son. She always forgot what his name was. She saw a clock on one of the brick walls and noticed that it was almost time for the train to leave.

"Alright kids, I want you to be on your best behavior when you're at Hogwarts. And have fun," she told them, smiling.

"Mum, what if one of us gets landed in a house you two don't want?" Scorpius asked nervously.

"It doesn't matter what house you're in, as long as you both do well in class and make good grades," Draco told his son.

"Now both of you get on that train," Bambi Rose told them both.

Scarlett and Scorpius grabbed hold of their trunks and cages and went inside the train, looking for a compartment to themselves. They found one and put their stuff in the compartment. They both looked out the window and saw their parents. They felt the train lurch forward, giving their parents a final wave goodbye. Their parents gave them a final wave goodbye as well, hoping for them to at least have fun when they're at Hogwarts.

And now, as Bambi Rose and Draco thought, it was finally time for their adventure. And they hope they won't be forced to grow up too fast.
♠ ♠ ♠
Great things are done by a series of small things brought together. — van Gogh
Image
X
Oh my God! It's done! Now, onto the next chapter of the story, which will come out really soon. Now, I would dedicate this chapter to:
Shadowheart: For being my first ever commenter.
iEntertainBae
Gryffindork -_-
xXSalamanderzXx: For commenting on ever chapter I ever had.
izzylizzy95
Kitty Got Claws
Missterious
Sola Songbird
QuietChick: For the pictures, as well.
In deinem Schatten;
DreeMarie09
Falling.Down
BellaPoison1
xSlytherin.Princess
Aliyah-loves-A7x
Dimitri Doll
DemonicAngelOnEarth
BlueSunRise
Poison.The.Hero
Krystal-Khaos
kelink
Purple_Is_A_Color
rawr_itsheather
XxLithiumLilyxX: Your last sentence made me laugh.
infinite abyss
Echo22
Fire_head
MyOwnGuardianAngel
SMILE.for.ME.
Trig-ger
jessjess1000
greekgodchildhades3
Sillycity: And also for the pictures as well.
And to my readers and subscribers. And to everybody who has stuck to this story since the very beginning at her best and her worst. Hope you enjoy the sequel and enjoy the rest that has to come.