The Girl With the Black Book

Neun

Bambi Rose didn't enjoy the holidays like she always did. The only Christmas gift that she actually liked was the gift from her Aunt Midge, which was a few muggle books and a new pencil, which was mechanical. She gave Bambi Rose some lead so she can use her new pencil. Bambi Rose got other gifts, though, but they were all the things Bambi Rose didn't like.

For instance, her oldest sister, Joy, gave her a dead flower. Bambi Rose knew Joy despised her. She always did. Joy never admitted it, but Bambi Rose always knew. From her eldest brother, Nevada, gave her a pair of muffs, which she thought was very thoughtful. From her other sister, Piper, gave her a make-up kit, saying that if she wore make-up at the right time, then all the boys will be all over her. Bambi Rose thought it was a good gift, but she never liked make-up to begin with. From her twin brother, all she got from him was a chocolate frog, in which Bambi Rose hates frogs and the card, but she did enough the chocolate.

Her parents didn't get her anything, but socks. Bambi Rose thanked them anyway. She didn't know what to do with them, so she set them in her room. Bambi Rose was used to not getting great gifts from her parents. Her brothers and sisters always got what they wanted from her mum and dad. She knew that today wasn't going to be any different. Bambi Rose just wished that she could change her parents mind somehow, but she knew she couldn't. She needed some sort of miracle to be able to do that.

Bambi Rose ignored these thoughts and decided to read the muggle books that her Aunt Midge bought for her. She enjoyed the muggles stories that are told and is enlightened by the stories that some muggles come up with.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Bambi Rose didn't want to go back to school. But she didn't want to be near her family, either. So she had no choice but to go. She boarded the train and tried to find an empty compartment to herself and Vormund. Bambi Rose finally found one to herself and was very delighted to do so, too. Bambi Rose set her trunk and her bird cage next to the window, as Vormund likes to see the vision of life go by. Bambi Rose grabbed a book from her bag that her aunt bought for her called 'Paper Towns', and began reading.

As soon was Bambi Rose was finished with the book, the train stopped, meaning it's time to head into Hogwarts. She grabbed hold of her trunk and Vormund's birdcage and set off toward the carriages. She was the only one in the carriage, as her brother decided to sit with his brothers and sisters, who told her that it was remarkably full, so she found another carriage to herself, which she thought was impossible. Either way, she loaded up the carriage with her trunk and owl.

Her carriage was the last to be able to get into the castle, which is never exactly new to her. She was always last to get into the castle. She's used to it, though. She always knows that she'll be last to arrive, as usual.

She set her bag down, along with Vormund. Filch was checking on the bags, as usual. She entered the cold castle by herself. She was used to entering buildings, as her parents always told her to go somewhere by herself. Bambi Rose sent herself to her room, as she had too many sweets and snacks on the train.

She set herself comfortably on one of the couches in the common room and decided to play a little of the guitar that her Uncle Joe bought for her. Her Uncle Joe never liked her, so he probably thought that the guitar was something she never liked, but he thought wrong. Bambi Rose practice her guitar, until she heard the door swing open, meaning she stuffed her guitar in her guitar case and raced herself upstairs into her room.

Bambi Rose can never express herself often. She was one of those girls who didn't like to express herself because of all the pain that brings with her. She just knows that she'll never express herself, only through her drawings.

And she plans to keep it that way.
♠ ♠ ♠
To Shadowheart: The only reason why she doesn't break down and cry is because she pushes them aside and thinks nothing of them. Don't worry, something will happen, though.