Status: I love Oreos =] updates will probably be slow

Saved by Oreos.

Two

"I'm not here. This isn't happening. I'm not here, I'm not here,"

There is nothing more mainstream depressing than Radiohead. I was lying on my bedroom floor, staring at my ceiling. I let the crying music fill up my depressed body.

There was a knock at the bedroom door. I have no energy, I cannot answer it.

"Anthony?"

It was my little sister Evelyn. She's eight years old.

"Anthony?" She insisted and hammered on my door.

"Go away, Ev," I said, my voice and thoughts a million miles away. I could imagine my love, my Sarah, naked and in the arms of another girl-

"Open the damn door or I'm going to BURN it down," Evelyn barked.

"Oh for Christ's-" I muttered angrily and scrambled to my feet. I unlocked the door and yanked it open.

"Can't a guy just fucking wallow in peace?? And why can't you act like a regular eight year old girl and cry and mope when you don't get your way?" I demanded of my sister. Evelyn walked into my room and sat down on my bed.

"But I did get my way, in case you didn't notice," She pointed out, giving me a friendly sneer. I lay down on my floor again and crammed my hands in my pockets.

"The parentals are fighting again," Evelyn informed me.

"They still have the energy to fight. I have been drained of my energy," I commented anciently.

Evelyn watched me for a minute, staring at me like a psychopath. I ignored her and looked up at the ceiling and sighed. Sighed like I was dying.

Suddenly, Evelyn got to her feet and then fell to her knees on my stomach, making me cough violently and flex my abs.

"Get off me, ya little shit!" I gasped, pushing at her skinny thighs.

"Take me to 7 11," Evelyn commanded in her best alien dominator voice.

"NO! I need to be alone!"

"TAKE ME TO 7 11 OR DIE!" Evelyn shouted.

"NO, EVELYN! I WON'T PUT UP WITH YOUR NAGGING!" I screeched.

"MAYBE IF YOU TALKED TO ME ONCE AND AWHILE! I STAY AT HOME ALL DAY WITH OUR DUMB ASS KIDS-" Evelyn screamed.

"IT'S NOT MY FAULT OUR KIDS ARE STUPID!" I yelled, grinning.

"I HATE YOU! WHY DID I MARRY YOU??" Evelyn wailed.

"I HATE YOU MORE!" I roared. Evelyn started giggling and I shoved her off my stomach.

"Come on. I'm going to 7 11 and you can come, if you watch that dirty mouth of yours," I said, standing up.

"Ok mother fucker," Evelyn said cheerfully. Whoa, that’s one of the worst thing she's ever said. I rolled my eyes and grabbed her playfully by the scruff of her sweater.

"I'm gonna kick your ass," I barked and pulled her down the hall to the front door.

"I'm gonna kick your ass," Evelyn growled, flailing her skinny fists around.

"… something is seriously fucked with our kids," I actually heard my dad said from the kitchen. I quickly ushered Evelyn out the door before she could hear any more of what our parents said. My sister and I might be fucked, but we make the best of our situation. At least we're not lame and fucked, like our parents.
♠ ♠ ♠
<3 Evelyn.
The chapters will get longer as I get past introductions and into the actual story =]

.Comments on Evelyn? (lol, I promise, her filthy language won't get unreadable)