Status: Active and ready to be read

Dreams Are What Made People Think They Could Fly

This is another person...

“GUYS!” This is what woke me up. I sat up still hugging an empty box of coloured sharpies and a two empty bottles of vodkat and covered in bread crumbs. The voice was loud but distant. I knew who it was instantly and needed to get downstairs without being noticed. So I stood up dropping the bottles and slowly trudging to the stairs. As I reached the stairs I fell over a sharpie which had apparently fallen out of my pocket. “Crap!” I half whispered, not that I could whisper, I was still half intoxicated. I tried to steady myself as I tumbled down the stairs. I reached the bottom and stood up slowly, grabbing the broom id knocked down with me.
*** *** ***
Matt finally woke from his slumber and, more gracefully then I, came downstairs. Everyone was up at this point. Lara turned to me as I hadn’t noticed matt walk into the room, obviously still half asleep. Sharpie on his bare stomach and legs. He put two slices of bread into the toaster before it hit me. He was standing in front of everyone wearing nothing but a pair of Jake’s boxers. I stood up and walked over to him.
“Morning sunshine.” I whispered into his ear, more successfully then when I stumbled down the stairs. I put my arms around him and led him back up the stairs and I could just hear Jake mummer to Sian. “Again? Really?” and Sian shout at me “NOT IN MY ROOM AGAIN!” I laughed, they had it so wrong. I took Matt into Jakes room, sat him on the queen size bed and I walked into his GIANT walk-in wardrobe. I pulled out a black tee and a shirt and a pair of jeans that looked the right size. Considering he was already wearing Jake’s boxers I decided that this would be okay. I grabbed a can of Lynx and walked out back to Matt who was now passed out across the bed. I threw the can at him and it was obviously cold by the way Matt shrieked and sat up. He sprayed and got dressed as I walked into Lara’s room and opened the bottom draw of her chest of drawers. She had this draw set up with comfy clothes for me, for days just like today. I pulled out a pair of tracksuit bottoms and walked to her wardrobe pulling out one of her tops. I walked into her on-suite and in the small cupboard behind the mirror sat a toothbrush and a note. I brushed my teeth and had a shower before getting dressed and reading the note.
‘No need to thank me, you’d do the same for me!’
I chuckled and walked out to find Matt hanging over the hand rail on the stairs half asleep. I shook him gently and woe him before taking him downstairs to the quiet room. A small sound proofed room for people, just like Matt, who can’t handle their hang over’s without wanting to sleep. I placed him on a sofa and covered him in the soft purple blanket. I walked out to see Jake looking through the window into the quiet room with an angry face in my direction.
“My clothes?” he practically growled.
“Well yeah, you’re like his best mate, right? I didn’t think you’d mind…”
He smiled, hugged me and laughed into my hair, “Just messing lil sis.”
I walked into the studio to get my camera to take some pictures for my latest project. “AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!” I screamed, it’s gone. Gone! I knew where I put it, I know when I get too wasted I break things, and I couldn’t handle my babies being broken so I put them in the studio and now it’s gone! “LARA! My cameras gone!”
“Dave,” she screamed and like her bitch he came running in. “Where’s Amiee’s camera?” she questioned.
“Well… it was over there -“ I cut him off with a quiet ‘No der.’ But he ignored it and carried on. “Whys the memory card in the laptop?” now the tables had turned he was the one asking the questions. Lara and I walked over the laptop to inspect the pictures.
I opened the folder, ‘The smash up!’ and scrolled through.
They seemed okay. Then they dramatically changed, showing the unruly side of being famously drunk! That’s when we saw the pictures that would ruin us all.
“Found the camera...” Dave pulled it from the beer cooler. My face dropped, my life was my camera’s, they were my babies. That was when the worst thing happened, pictures came onto the laptop screen.
“Amiee?” Lara half whispered to me.
“Yeah…” I nearly stammered.
“Why are you in some of these pictures?” Lara’s voice was at normal volume now.
My heart dropped as I realised what that meant. I stormed right out into the living room where everyone sat watching TV. I stood in front of it and spoke, my voice louder then it needed to be. “I will kill you all unless you tell me now! WHO TOOK MY CAMERA!” I saw Sammy giggle.
“IM NOT FUCKING ABOUT SMUDGE. Tell me now, which one of you fuckers took it!” Her face dropped. Jake and Rosie tried to peer around me to watch the TV. I pushed it off its stand and it hit the floor with a thud. I nearly threw myself at Sian when she laughed at me. But Dave saved her.
“Amiee. You might want to come see this.” His face serious. “Actually wake matt, you all need to see this.” I shot out into the quiet room and dragged Matt off the sofa and into the studio where everyone was waiting around Lara who sat in front of a closed laptop.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please comment babess =]] would love to hear from all you lovely peoplessss