take revenge,tear them apart,get what you want

take revenge,tear them apart,get what you want

::Chapter 1::
Even though i was tryin to forget, their words caught me off guard. "WE'LL BE WATCHING YOU!" I never heard them say this before. It could only be used in an emergenc.But when i was with my husband, it didn't matter. The only thing that i was thinking now was that this'd be another good vacation for us. Um-by the way we're still falling.
"Ouch."I heard him say-guess i fell over him. Immediately i got up.
"So sorry you fine sweetheart?" We had super strenght ,too, as u can see but this was a little too much, i mean falling from another planet. I heard him chuckle. GOD i really liked that sound.
"Of course. How can i be not ok when u're by my side." Then he kissed me passionately. I forgot everything. And there is this ritual: when you go to a planet for vacation, at your first kiss, you're givena present. But the most frustrating thing is that you don't know what it is. You gotta figure it out.
"Let's what can ve do now." We entwined our figers together. we were both powerful but together...with our love...it's always incredible. And of course we closed our eyes.
"Iscasia donkana une." Our magical words for a wish to happen. Oh did i forget to tell you? we're sort of magicians in human terms. Whatever. I was thinking about a beautiful house.
"Wow that's incredible. Open ur eyes love." I did what he said & speechlessly looked around. This is earth? & ths is our house? But-why didn't we come heree earlier? Actually i knew the answer to that one- because of the elders.
" You sure we didn't come to to wrong planet? Cause youremember what people say about here." I just wanted to be sure. What could i do? With all the lights, flowers, streets...DAZZLING. They werejust like , not real-not even for us.
"This honeymoon 'll be the greatest" I agreed with him & headed our home closing the door.
♠ ♠ ♠
NOTE: vacation=honeymoon
before i go on ,İ guess it wouldn't be fair not to give u a short summary about their past.
Hope u enjoyed this one.it can be boring but 'll get better later. message me if u want me continue. gosh!i'm so sleepy -_-
wow.here goes the first chapter.i'd really be glad if u message me.hope u enjoy it:)