take revenge,tear them apart,get what you want

A visit to the past

“Hey Avaelon! W-what are you doing? We’re gonna explode!” I was surprised at what he was doing when in fact, I shouldn’t have been.

“ And now…I’m going to put a little of this and…that one. Hmm. I like this colour, maybe a few drops more…aaand our mixture is rea-” For about 3 minutes, we couldn’t see anything.

“ OH. Gosh Avaelon! Get back here you! Don’t run away! When I catch you, I’m gonna kill you!” I knew this was going to happen. He really likes to make mixtures but come on! With real chemical substances and in school?! I told him that sneaking out was wrong but did he listen? Noooo. I’ve always been the rarional one aroun here.

“ Keira, chill. At least it was fun, no?” Ba-bump, Ba-bump.

“ Huh? Reeaaally? Oh I’m sorry, I missed all the fun.” I sighed. “ I’m gonna call the teacher.”

“ And what cha gonna say? ‘ Hey teach, Avaelon came here -as usual- to make a mixture of whatever, but I couldn’t leave him alone so I came with him as his bodyguard.’ Is that what your gonna say honey? And don’t worry, they’re on their way already.” Ughhh. Why does it alllways have to be like this?! And here, I was thinking when I was gonna get punished, ‘thanks to him’. That big…big…big idiot! I feel sorry for the girl he’s gonna marry. Oh, in case you were wondering, we are 10 years old. Well, if you wanted to count it in earth years, we’re babies, 6 months old babies. Yup, little devious brats we were.

And theeere comes the teachers…and the principal too. Greaaat, seriously wonderful.

5 minutes later, I got…no, WE got our punishments. It’s nothing like human punishment what-so-ever…Sigh.

35 YEARS LATER

We were on our way to the club on our planet, holding hands if I had to mention. Yep, he asked me out 3 years ago, and as you can guess, I accepted. Surprisingly, after we exploded ‘oh-so-many times’ he fiiinally got his lesson. (God only knows how that happened.) We started to tell everything to each other, leaving no secrets between us.

Yeeah, I’m guessing I have some explaining to do. In this planet, (or whatever you want to name it) feelings like jealousy or hatred or bleergh like that doesn’t exist. Except for adults, that is.

Anyway, when we arrived the music changed and he asked me to dance. That was the firstt time he put his hands around my waist and kissed me. Ah, happiness…

5 YEARS LATER

After the…you know, we became closer to each other. One day, he took my hand and brought me to possibly the most beautiful place that I never knew existed. He knelt down. My heart was thumping like it was gonna explode soon.

“ Keira, I promise to love you and care about you until our souls become one. (Yeaah, when two people that love each other die, their souls become one. Great huh?) And I promise ton ever ever let you go, I’ll stick to you like a gum. Like the one that stuck to your shoe the other day, I won’t leave even when you squish or scrape me. So…I…uh…” he sighed and brought out a ring, gazing up at me with hopeful eyes. I smiled.

“ Yes…Until our souls become one.” He grinned and kissed me.

“ You can’t imagine how many times I practised this speech, and I still messed up.” I grinned and kissed him. Oh, and just for a heads up, marrige promise is one of the most powerful bounds and is unbreakable.

Our wedding was over and we were going to another planet for our honeymoon. Well well, honeymoons werer preetty long in our planet. And you know what one does on a honeymoon. (hint hint.) well, it continued on like this for 350 years and now, here we are, residing in the planet Earth.