Status: check out the sequel - http://stories.mibba.com/read/314329/These-Are-the-Lies-I-Have-Created/

Was It a Dream?

Finally

I sent the text smirking to myself. I have him. A few seconds later I got text from Jared saying, “I’m sharing with Shannon, yours.” My smirk turned into a grin. I couldn’t wait for tonight’s activities.
I was able to leave the studio a little early, and decided to clean up the hotel room, and myself. We’re both going to remember this night, and I want it to be good. I don’t want him to think I’m a slob. Should I get wine? No, I’m not courting him or anything. I don’t want tonight to be like some stupid chick flick. I want to fuck him, and I want to fuck him hard.

I was interrupted by a knock at the door. Here he is. I opened the door, trying to look as sexy as possible, but it wasn’t Jared at the door, but Mikey. What the fuck! “What are you doing here? “You left early, are you okay?” “Yup, I’m fine, I’m great, I’m just dandy. I’ve got things to do. Goodbye.” I began to shut the door but the annoying brother he is, he managed to stick his hand out and stop me from shutting the damn door is his fucking face. “Gerard you’ve been distant, what’s up?” Ugh! “I’m not distant. I’m the same old, Gerard. I’ve got things to do.” “Did you shower?” “Yeah?” He’s pissing me off so much right now. Jared should be coming soon. Oh god here he is now. He just began walking down this corridor. Why doesn’t Mikey get the message of fuck off? I swear, I’ll, I don’t know, hurt him somehow. “Mikey just leave, I swear on our mom that I’ll talk to you tomorrow.” “You’re swearing on Mom!” “Just go!” “Fine! I’ll talk to you tomorrow.”

A few seconds later Jared came up to me giving me a concerned look. “What was that?” “Nothing. Want to come in?” “Um, yeah sure?” I held the hotel door open just a crack, so when Jared entered he had to brush up against me. Who cares if I just had a screaming match with my brother in a hallway, let the fun begin!

I closed the door watching Jared look around the room. “Looks identical to mine, except it’s cleaner.” He let out a small chuckle, so did I. “So.” Jared began to start to say something again, but I didn’t care for small talk right now, so I started to walk toward him. He shut up. Either there’s something on my face, or my seductive look is working. I think it’s the latter. “Gerard! Wait, do you have protection?” I took a second, was that fear in his voice? “Yes, but I’m clean. I doubt we used it… last time.” “You’re right.” I proceeded to walk right up to him. There was barely any room between the two of us. I could feel his warm breath on me, and I bet he could feel mine. Staring at his gorgeous blue eyes, I took his hand and began to drag him toward my bedroom. I threw him backwards so he was sitting on the bed, and closed the door with my foot, the whole time my eyes were undressing Jared, he looked ravishing. “You look fuckalicious, Gerard.” With him saying that I just couldn’t take it anymore. I pounced on him. Pushing him down on the bed, I grabbed his hair tugging at it slightly, as I began to kiss him roughly. His mouth opened and, we began to make out. Tongues touching, hands roaming, groans being made, our clothing began to hit the floor. Could a man be hotter? I don’t think so.

“I think you’re the best fuck I’ve ever had.” “Thanks; you’re definitely in the top three.” “Top three! Just admit it, Jared; I’m the best damn fuck you’ve ever had.” “Okay, okay Gerard, you’re the best.” “You don’t sound convinced, maybe a round two and, you’ll surely agree, I’m the best.” “I really shouldn’t, Shannon will be wondering where I am.” “Don’t go, you smell like sex, you’ve got sex hair, and your clothes will be disheveled.” “You’ve convinced me.” I felt him pull me toward him; our lips met, and round two began.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's been so long, it's just I've been having finals, and it's the end of school. I hope you like this chapter, it's my first time at trying to be sexual. I hope you like it.